Unnecessary trolling and hate towards Wii U and Batman

#21Banjo2553Posted 12/25/2012 3:04:16 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
You are so smart spending $410 to play a 14 month old 360/PS3 game that you can get for $20.

You forgot to mention, "That is literally inferior in every single way."

What about Armored Edition is inferior in every way? Don't say graphics because the difference is negligible.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#22dark trunksPosted 12/25/2012 3:08:52 PM
Banjo2553 posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
You are so smart spending $410 to play a 14 month old 360/PS3 game that you can get for $20.

You forgot to mention, "That is literally inferior in every single way."

What about Armored Edition is inferior in every way? Don't say graphics because the difference is negligible.

That's really subjective. I hate the fact they have used FXAA on the Wii U, and I find the blur it adds to textures very noticeable. I hate jaggies as much as the next guy, but I would never willingly want to lose detail in the textures to remove jaggies.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#23Banjo2553Posted 12/25/2012 3:20:05 PM
dark trunks posted...
That's really subjective. I hate the fact they have used FXAA on the Wii U, and I find the blur it adds to textures very noticeable. I hate jaggies as much as the next guy, but I would never willingly want to lose detail in the textures to remove jaggies.

Oh really? Huh, wasn't aware of that. All I saw was a comparison video and some screenshots.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#24Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 3:23:14 PM(edited)
El_Zaggy posted...
why didnt you get it for pc or other systems ? its a lot cheaper no ? There is nothing graphically a wii u can do over a ps3/360....

And for the price you could have get a pc that could play Arcam city better than a wii u.

Im not interested in PC at all
so dont waste ur time
#25Sirian_HawkPosted 12/25/2012 3:28:53 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
Sirian_Hawk posted...
HykCraft posted...
^^ How long are you gonna lurk on the forums and be a troll today?

Don't be so harsh on them. Look at it from their side. To be trolling on Christmas, of all days, only proves that their lives are so empty, so miserable, so lonely that not only do they have nothing better going for them this day, but that in order to make themselves feel better, they have to make others feel worse. Just so that they can feel... less alone.

Pity them, for that is at the least that you can give them.

yeah... when you're on a video game forum on christmas day you really shouldn't act like you have the moral high ground.... just saiyan

The difference is I am not trolling. To be on a forum is not the problem. To spend the day trying to make happy people feel bad is. Trolling is bad enough on a normal day but I do understand a certain entertainment value in it for the extremely bored. But come on, it is Christmas and this is the BEST thing they got going? No new gifts? No family? No friends?

The most entertaining thing they have is to randomly attack people trying to share their new found joy with others who may be in the same position? You can not tell me that you do not find that sad.
---
Sure sign you are a nerd: The beginning of AC/DCs "Thunderstruck" always makes you think of Lion-O swinging his sword around.
#26PaladinrjaPosted 12/25/2012 3:30:31 PM
The Graphics difference is not negligible, not by a long shot. I also didn't get any framerate issues, except in one cutscene. I've already smashed this game on PS3. Still enjoying it on the U though.
#27ShadowSkill11Posted 12/25/2012 3:51:24 PM
Jx1010 posted...
I recently got a Wii U and Batman Arkham City for this system.
Its excellent, havent had any problems, NO framerate problems, its been an excellent experience overall.

I dont understand all this negativity, its unncessary

Probably because you have no idea how its supposed to look and play. If all you've ever eaten is Tasty Wheat...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trBLNCiSZE
#28game freakozoidPosted 12/25/2012 7:20:58 PM
The difference is I am not trolling. To be on a forum is not the problem. To spend the day trying to make happy people feel bad is. Trolling is bad enough on a normal day but I do understand a certain entertainment value in it for the extremely bored. But come on, it is Christmas and this is the BEST thing they got going? No new gifts? No family? No friends?

The most entertaining thing they have is to randomly attack people trying to share their new found joy with others who may be in the same position? You can not tell me that you do not find that sad.

It could extremely easily be argued that all he did was state a fact and then you spent time on the forum trolling him by insulting him.
#29IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/25/2012 7:31:34 PM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off

Lying isn't cool people.
#30mini_blightPosted 12/25/2012 8:06:33 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off

Lying isn't cool people.

Yeah, eurogamer isn't known for any honor or integrity.