Unnecessary trolling and hate towards Wii U and Batman

#31Enigma149Posted 12/25/2012 8:18:14 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off

Lying isn't cool people.

Ah, Eurogamer. Isn't that the site that gave the Wii U version of Call of Duty: Black Ops II a 3/10, while giving the other versions a 9/10, solely because the author of said review didn't like the way the GamePad functioned and doesn't like motion controls for FPS games, passed off the Pro Controller with a wave of a hand, and ended the review with, "Then it does not matter if the content is otherwise good - everything is still just crap."?
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#32KAMMYqueenPosted 12/25/2012 8:19:38 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
You are so smart spending $410 to play a 14 month old 360/PS3 game that you can get for $20.

what if he bought the basic package
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#33jmichaelbpPosted 12/25/2012 8:32:31 PM
At least Batman's graphics don't look as bad as this:

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/12/twdfirstlook1226122jpg-843c6f_800w-610x343.jpg
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#34Sirian_HawkPosted 12/25/2012 8:33:03 PM
game freakozoid posted...
It could extremely easily be argued that all he did was state a fact and then you spent time on the forum trolling him by insulting him.

But he did not state a fact. It is not likely that TC spent $410 to play one game. The cost of the console is not relegated to one game. Any subsequent games diminish that cost. Moreover, no proof was given to verify the $20 price point. Thus it was not a fact, per se, but an assumption. At best.

Semantics aside, I did not single him out in my posts. Note that I said "they", as in all people who would troll for the purposes of bringing misery to otherwise joyful people. The person I quoted had responded directly to him, and my response was about trolls in general.
---
Sure sign you are a nerd: The beginning of AC/DCs "Thunderstruck" always makes you think of Lion-O swinging his sword around.
#35Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 8:46:00 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
You are so smart spending $410 to play a 14 month old 360/PS3 game that you can get for $20.

I could spend $700 on a wii u, it would still be better than a PC

Please understand, I have played PC games and 360... they havent done a thing for me,
do u comprehend this?

Get over it, I like the wii u and Im enjoying it...
if u dont like it, then thats ur problem
#36jakestar0306Posted 12/25/2012 8:51:01 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...

Two minutes and three seconds. Ladies and gentlemen, I believe that's a new record.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#37DarkAdonis123Posted 12/25/2012 9:01:00 PM
A friend of mine bought a copy that literally froze around every 10 mins. He exchanged it and his new copy freezes after he saves. The Wii U version has issues. Just because you haven't experienced them doesn't mean they're not there.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#38Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 9:05:06 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
A friend of mine bought a copy that literally froze around every 10 mins. He exchanged it and his new copy freezes after he saves. The Wii U version has issues. Just because you haven't experienced them doesn't mean they're not there.

You are suchhhhh a LIAR. I have played this game in two different wii Us and this doesnt NOT happen.
#39Omega_BlackPosted 12/25/2012 9:11:34 PM
game freakozoid posted...
It could extremely easily be argued that all he did was state a fact and then you spent time on the forum trolling him by insulting him.

Sub's reply is very obviously intended to be snide.

Why overlook this glaring point to rail on somebody else for their supposed "trolling", hmm?

And you speak of "irony", lol.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#40DarkAdonis123Posted 12/25/2012 9:15:14 PM
Jx1010 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

You are suchhhhh a LIAR. I have played this game in two different wii Us and this doesnt NOT happen.

What motivation would I have to lie? I'm not against the Wii U or batman. There is nothing for me to gain in lying about something so trivial. I was with him when his first game froze. I was with him when he exchanged it. I was with him when the new one froze. It has issues. Get over it. People like you kill me. "I never seen that happen so it doesn't exist."
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue