Unnecessary trolling and hate towards Wii U and Batman

#41TheNewWavePosted 12/25/2012 8:43:32 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
You are so smart spending $410 to play a 14 month old 360/PS3 game that you can get for $20.

Yeah, because he bought the Wii U solely to play Batman Arkham City, and then never ever use the Wii U for any other purpose.
#42Homie_202Posted 12/25/2012 8:47:10 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
You are so smart spending $410 to play a 14 month old 360/PS3 game that you can get for $20.

I bought the LE of batman when it came out on my 360. And I have also bought this version as well. It's just that good of a game. Why does it matter where a person buys it? It's not like they are taking your money to buy it. Who cares what they do with THEIR money as long as they enjoy what they do with it.
#43IcyBlaze_XZPosted 12/25/2012 10:23:44 PM(edited)
Icecreamdunwich posted...
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off

Lying isn't cool people.

Yeah, eurogamer isn't known for any honor or integrity.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off

Lying isn't cool people.

Ah, Eurogamer. Isn't that the site that gave the Wii U version of Call of Duty: Black Ops II a 3/10, while giving the other versions a 9/10, solely because the author of said review didn't like the way the GamePad functioned and doesn't like motion controls for FPS games, passed off the Pro Controller with a wave of a hand, and ended the review with, "Then it does not matter if the content is otherwise good - everything is still just crap."?

That was a foreign branch of Eurogamer, not the main one and they've never contributed to a Digital Foundry piece before.

And I'm honestly kind of surprised you guys haven't heard of Digital Foundry before; look around and you'll see they're the gold standard for console performance comparisons. They're probably the gold standard because unlike some sites and most message board commenters they have the tools to use raw tests and run actual numbers and they're not just going off biased opinions for either side.
---
b
#44IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/25/2012 10:32:49 PM
I didn't bother replying since they are obviously ignorant.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#45knightimexPosted 12/25/2012 10:39:13 PM(edited)
kdognumba1 posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...

point proven

What's wrong with starting a library on a new console?
When I get my wii u I am getting the latest batman game for it and not Xbox 360.

When I purchase all the DLC 360 has it'll cost the same as wii u.
herp derp
---
Old School Games FTW!
#46HeaderHogPosted 12/25/2012 10:46:28 PM
How about this, to shut everyone up once and for all about this freakin' thing.

I have Batman: AC for the PS3, and Armored Edition for the Wii U... Because my parents didn't realize I already had the original game...
Anyway, I'll play through the opening and compare what I see on the PS3 version and the Wii U version.
Okay? Good. Good night everyone.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#47IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/25/2012 11:01:32 PM
HeaderHog posted...

I have Batman: AC for the PS3, and Armored Edition for the Wii U... Because my parents didn't realize I already had the original game...
Anyway, I'll play through the opening and compare what I see on the PS3 version and the Wii U version.

Why? We already have proof the Wii U version is the weakest.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#48HeaderHogPosted 12/25/2012 11:02:47 PM
HeaderHog posted...

What proof? Your constant BS?
---
#49HeaderHogPosted 12/25/2012 11:13:07 PM
By the way, can someone PM me if I don't have it up by 2 PM EST? It'll be on its respective board.
---
#50IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/26/2012 12:16:40 AM
HeaderHog posted...

What proof? Your constant BS?