Unnecessary trolling and hate towards Wii U and Batman

#51StealthlysPosted 12/26/2012 1:17:32 AM
batman is mediocre anyway.
#52game freakozoidPosted 12/26/2012 6:38:33 AM
Omega_Black posted...
game freakozoid posted...
It could extremely easily be argued that all he did was state a fact and then you spent time on the forum trolling him by insulting him.

Sub's reply is very obviously intended to be snide.

Why overlook this glaring point to rail on somebody else for their supposed "trolling", hmm?

And you speak of "irony", lol.

Because a snide comment does not automatically equal trolling. Never has, never will.
#53Rasputin77Posted 12/26/2012 6:47:23 AM
LOL! This board... wow. It's like watching children getting thrust into debate class right after fingerpainting and story time. Some of you can barely manage conversation among yourselves, let alone with adults. XD

"Whuu, is dat why u don't stick around and argue pointlessly in circles with teh rest of u--"--That's exactly why, junior. ;)
---
Fun game: Find a Wii U thread on GameFAQs where the word "troll" isn't typed by post #10. Good luck.
"TL;DR" = My parents; failed me.
#54Beatperson14Posted 12/26/2012 6:49:41 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
LOL! This board... wow. It's like watching children getting thrust into debate class right after fingerpainting and story time. Some of you can barely manage conversation among yourselves, let alone with adults. XD

"Whuu, is dat why u don't stick around and argue pointlessly in circles with teh rest of u--"--That's exactly why, junior. ;)

The pot sure is calling the kettle some awful things right here
#55JackalPosted 12/26/2012 6:51:24 AM
TheNewWave posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
You are so smart spending $410 to play a 14 month old 360/PS3 game that you can get for $20.

Yeah, because he bought the Wii U solely to play Batman Arkham City, and then never ever use the Wii U for any other purpose.

Could be. I bought a Wii for Monster Hunter Tri. I'm getting a Wii U for Monster Hunter Ultimate or whatever it's called. I have no interest at this time in no other game for this console so anything beyond MHU would just be extra. You just never know.

That being said, I have Batman for the PS3 and if there are any frame rate issues I couldn't tell you. I was too busy playing the game and trying not to get killed.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#56Omega_BlackPosted 12/26/2012 6:56:03 PM
Omega_Black posted...
It could extremely easily be argued that all he did was state a fact and then you spent time on the forum trolling him by insulting him.

Why overlook this glaring point to rail on somebody else for their supposed "trolling", hmm?

Because a snide comment does not automatically equal trolling. Never has, never will.

Indeed.
However, there was no insult or "trolling" in Sirian's reply as you claim, either.
Just a possible explanation for people who act like trolls on Christmas and a call for sympathy. In fact, Sirian wasn't even directly addressing Sub.
Don't know how you missed that.
I guess excusing people's questionable behavior creates blinders. =/
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#57game freakozoidPosted 12/26/2012 11:17:36 PM
Omega_Black posted...
Omega_Black posted...

Indeed.
However, there was no insult or "trolling" in Sirian's reply as you claim, either.
Just a possible explanation for people who act like trolls on Christmas and a call for sympathy. In fact, Sirian wasn't even directly addressing Sub.

I think you could use a nice rereading of what happened. And of course with the last part, "Pot meet Kettle" is almost to perfect of a response it fits so well.
#58DemonDog666Posted 12/26/2012 11:20:50 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
You are so smart spending $410 to play a 14 month old 360/PS3 game that you can get for $20.

I got the game of the year edition with all the DLC for 30 today too.
#59DemonDog666Posted 12/26/2012 11:23:21 PM
Omega_Black posted...
Omega_Black posted...

Indeed.

I think you could use a nice rereading of what happened. And of course with the last part, "Pot meet Kettle" is almost to perfect of a response it fits so well.

Why? Because pots and kettles haven't been the same color for decades?
#60TheFlamingCPosted 12/27/2012 2:31:17 AM
I have the PS3 version and got Armored Edition for Christmas. I'll say that yeah, there are sometimes where the frame rate dips but, not to the point that people are dramatizing it. The game is perfectly playable, it's the same great game everyone remembers, with some neat little changes and the DLC included.
---
Nope, don't have a sig. Maybe later.