Unnecessary trolling and hate towards Wii U and Batman

#61Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/27/2012 3:19:25 AM
Enigma149 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off

Lying isn't cool people.

Ah, Eurogamer. Isn't that the site that gave the Wii U version of Call of Duty: Black Ops II a 3/10, while giving the other versions a 9/10, solely because the author of said review didn't like the way the GamePad functioned and doesn't like motion controls for FPS games, passed off the Pro Controller with a wave of a hand, and ended the review with, "Then it does not matter if the content is otherwise good - everything is still just crap."?

Pro controller is not included in the game nor is packed in with the console. You have to judge the game based on stock devices.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#62Lemmywinks13Posted 12/27/2012 4:54:12 AM
TheFlamingC posted...
I have the PS3 version and got Armored Edition for Christmas. I'll say that yeah, there are sometimes where the frame rate dips but, not to the point that people are dramatizing it. The game is perfectly playable, it's the same great game everyone remembers, with some neat little changes and the DLC included.

I noticed slight dips in a couple of cut scenes. It's the exact same game. Looks great and plays great. People are dumb.
#63FayeLadyPosted 12/27/2012 8:15:37 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
TheFlamingC posted...
I have the PS3 version and got Armored Edition for Christmas. I'll say that yeah, there are sometimes where the frame rate dips but, not to the point that people are dramatizing it. The game is perfectly playable, it's the same great game everyone remembers, with some neat little changes and the DLC included.

I noticed slight dips in a couple of cut scenes. It's the exact same game. Looks great and plays great. People are dumb.

There are some freezing issues not present in the 360 version I played earlier this year asx well as the framerate issues already addressed. So while its a decentlaunch port, its not really fair to say its the same game.

This is all before you consider this version will cost you twice as much.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#64grandabxPosted 12/27/2012 8:33:00 AM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
You are so smart spending $410 to play a 14 month old 360/PS3 game that you can get for $20.

i never understood how a person could do that. spending money on a currently USELESS console. 60 dollars for a 20 game on ps360. ps360 have soooooo many more games and more coming, but buy that nintendo contraption the aint worth what my dog puts on the newspaper.
#65Omega_BlackPosted 12/27/2012 11:54:02 AM
game freakozoid posted...
I think you could use a nice rereading of what happened.
You've got double standards and won't admit it, lol.
Stay classy, chief.

And of course with the last part, "Pot meet Kettle" is...
So you have nothing else to add, right? Gotcha. =)
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#66game freakozoidPosted 12/27/2012 11:30:39 PM(edited)
Omega_Black posted...
I think you could use a nice rereading of what happened.
You've got double standards and won't admit it, lol.
Stay classy, chief.

And of course with the last part, "Pot meet Kettle" is...
So you have nothing else to add, right? Gotcha. =)

So you basically didn't do what I asked and don't know what you are talking about. Understandable and to be frank I saw it coming. Would have liked more out of you but that's life.

i never understood how a person could do that. spending money on a currently USELESS console. 60 dollars for a 20 game on ps360. ps360 have soooooo many more games and more coming, but buy that nintendo contraption the aint worth what my dog puts on the newspaper.

Also if someone is still looking to play Arkham City, steam is currently having a sale for the game where you can get it and all of the DLC for just $15. I'd definitely recommend checking it out.
#67angry_cowtipperPosted 12/27/2012 11:31:16 PM
Jx1010 posted...
I recently got a Wii U and Batman Arkham City for this system.
Its excellent, havent had any problems, NO framerate problems, its been an excellent experience overall.

I dont understand all this negativity, its unncessary

http://www.giantbomb.com/wii-u-launch-batman-arkham-city-armored-edition/17-6823/

You're a liar.
---
Far Cry 3, Don't Starve (PC), AC3 (PS3), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
#68Omega_BlackPosted 12/28/2012 11:44:44 AM
So you basically didn't do what I asked and don't know what you are talking about. Understandable and to be frank I saw it coming. Would have liked more out of you but that's life.

Nice dodge.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#69JellitoePosted 12/28/2012 11:48:20 AM
I would have got it for my Wii U had I not bought it for PC on the Steam sale during the summer. Its a great game.
---
Nintendo ID - Jellitoe
#70kissdadookiePosted 12/28/2012 1:09:03 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Jx1010 posted...
I recently got a Wii U and Batman Arkham City for this system.
Its excellent, havent had any problems, NO framerate problems, its been an excellent experience overall.

I dont understand all this negativity, its unncessary

It's one of those "take the worst thing you can find, exaggerated it beyond reason, then apply it to the entire game". Like if the game dipped once into single digit frame rate, they'd say it would dip that far all the time.

No, it's called ignorance from users like yourself whom are just going around essentially lying to yourself about the game running perfectly fine. The game REGULARLY drops into the low 20s. How is it so frequent? Because it does this pretty much any time you fight enemies and in Arkham City, you spend A LOT of time fighting groups of enemies. There's also a lot of noticeable texture and LOD pop in which is not there for the PS360 versions.

So no, it's not like these issues are rare on the Wii U version, they are commonplace and can be witnessed REGULARLY. The fact that you and others are trying to play it off as if these are hiccups that occur very rarely is absolutely RIDICULOUS.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off

Want to argue about this? Go look at that article. Digital Foundry doesn't BS about their analysis and calls things as they are.