This one makes no sense.
#23StealthlysPosted 12/25/2012 4:55:18 PM
lulz
#24FooforawPosted 12/25/2012 4:56:26 PM
U, Mii, & my Wii
---
Trolls don't like me because they know I'm not afraid to ignore them to death
#25drothegreat0nePosted 12/25/2012 5:38:31 PM
U are ignoring 6 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
#26jwillennPosted 12/25/2012 5:41:24 PM(edited)
Dillon! U son of a...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew

drothegreat0ne posted...
U are ignoring 6 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

nice one
#27GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 12/25/2012 6:06:49 PM
CapnStanky posted...
Unsold

LMFAO ahahahahaha

THIS is exactly what it stands for. Overpriced, weak game library with hardly anything on the horizon, the Wii U is the new PS3. Except you can buy an actual ps3 that HAS a game library, for much less right now and the graphics look the same and it has a bigger hard drive!

I wish Nintendo hadn't gone the greed route and put at least one killer app game out for launch or one killer app feature (sup upscaling Wii games to at least 720p). But sadly the Wii U does nothing special outside of playing games, cell phones and PCs can do netflix and hulu and all that side crap, thats not worth 300 bucks. And the games are all ports and weak last minute 'developed on wii and thrown on wii u' efforts. And Xenoblade and SS look the same playing off the Wii I own.

Hope you get your **** together in the next few years, Nintendo! And you better hope to god that if you wait 5 years to release the next Zelda that you don't try and shill a 3 area retread fest fill of length padding! SS is alright but that is seriously ****ed up for a game that was in dev almost 6 years. Christ I think duke nukem forever had more work put into it content wise than SS, geez
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#28Dionex247Posted 12/25/2012 6:08:21 PM
Updated

Its an Updated wii
#29Paddle008Posted 12/25/2012 6:11:23 PM
Wii wish U a Merry Christmas.
#30Kazoka223Posted 12/25/2012 6:11:49 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Unsold

LMFAO ahahahahaha

THIS is exactly what it stands for. Overpriced, weak game library with hardly anything on the horizon, the Wii U is the new PS3. Except you can buy an actual ps3 that HAS a game library, for much less right now and the graphics look the same and it has a bigger hard drive!

I wish Nintendo hadn't gone the greed route and put at least one killer app game out for launch or one killer app feature (sup upscaling Wii games to at least 720p). But sadly the Wii U does nothing special outside of playing games, cell phones and PCs can do netflix and hulu and all that side crap, thats not worth 300 bucks. And the games are all ports and weak last minute 'developed on wii and thrown on wii u' efforts. And Xenoblade and SS look the same playing off the Wii I own.

Hope you get your **** together in the next few years, Nintendo! And you better hope to god that if you wait 5 years to release the next Zelda that you don't try and shill a 3 area retread fest fill of length padding! SS is alright but that is seriously ****ed up for a game that was in dev almost 6 years. Christ I think duke nukem forever had more work put into it content wise than SS, geez

wait till march then start judging, simple as that =)