What's the U stand for in Wii U?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's the U stand for in Wii U?
2 years ago#21
lul Umad.
2 years ago#22
Stealthlys posted...
lul Umad.

This one makes no sense.
2 years ago#23
lulz
2 years ago#24
U, Mii, & my Wii
---
Trolls don't like me because they know I'm not afraid to ignore them to death
2 years ago#25
U are ignoring 6 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
2 years ago#26
Dillon! U son of a...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew

drothegreat0ne posted...
U are ignoring 6 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

nice one
(edited by jwillenn)
2 years ago#27
CapnStanky posted...
Unsold

LMFAO ahahahahaha

THIS is exactly what it stands for. Overpriced, weak game library with hardly anything on the horizon, the Wii U is the new PS3. Except you can buy an actual ps3 that HAS a game library, for much less right now and the graphics look the same and it has a bigger hard drive!

I wish Nintendo hadn't gone the greed route and put at least one killer app game out for launch or one killer app feature (sup upscaling Wii games to at least 720p). But sadly the Wii U does nothing special outside of playing games, cell phones and PCs can do netflix and hulu and all that side crap, thats not worth 300 bucks. And the games are all ports and weak last minute 'developed on wii and thrown on wii u' efforts. And Xenoblade and SS look the same playing off the Wii I own.

Hope you get your **** together in the next few years, Nintendo! And you better hope to god that if you wait 5 years to release the next Zelda that you don't try and shill a 3 area retread fest fill of length padding! SS is alright but that is seriously ****ed up for a game that was in dev almost 6 years. Christ I think duke nukem forever had more work put into it content wise than SS, geez
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
2 years ago#28
Updated

Its an Updated wii
2 years ago#29
Wii wish U a Merry Christmas.
2 years ago#30
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Unsold

LMFAO ahahahahaha

THIS is exactly what it stands for. Overpriced, weak game library with hardly anything on the horizon, the Wii U is the new PS3. Except you can buy an actual ps3 that HAS a game library, for much less right now and the graphics look the same and it has a bigger hard drive!

I wish Nintendo hadn't gone the greed route and put at least one killer app game out for launch or one killer app feature (sup upscaling Wii games to at least 720p). But sadly the Wii U does nothing special outside of playing games, cell phones and PCs can do netflix and hulu and all that side crap, thats not worth 300 bucks. And the games are all ports and weak last minute 'developed on wii and thrown on wii u' efforts. And Xenoblade and SS look the same playing off the Wii I own.

Hope you get your **** together in the next few years, Nintendo! And you better hope to god that if you wait 5 years to release the next Zelda that you don't try and shill a 3 area retread fest fill of length padding! SS is alright but that is seriously ****ed up for a game that was in dev almost 6 years. Christ I think duke nukem forever had more work put into it content wise than SS, geez

wait till march then start judging, simple as that =)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's the U stand for in Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived