What's the U stand for in Wii U?

#31GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 12/25/2012 6:18:24 PM
Kazoka223 posted...
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Unsold

LMFAO ahahahahaha

THIS is exactly what it stands for. Overpriced, weak game library with hardly anything on the horizon, the Wii U is the new PS3. Except you can buy an actual ps3 that HAS a game library, for much less right now and the graphics look the same and it has a bigger hard drive!

I wish Nintendo hadn't gone the greed route and put at least one killer app game out for launch or one killer app feature (sup upscaling Wii games to at least 720p). But sadly the Wii U does nothing special outside of playing games, cell phones and PCs can do netflix and hulu and all that side crap, thats not worth 300 bucks. And the games are all ports and weak last minute 'developed on wii and thrown on wii u' efforts. And Xenoblade and SS look the same playing off the Wii I own.

Hope you get your **** together in the next few years, Nintendo! And you better hope to god that if you wait 5 years to release the next Zelda that you don't try and shill a 3 area retread fest fill of length padding! SS is alright but that is seriously ****ed up for a game that was in dev almost 6 years. Christ I think duke nukem forever had more work put into it content wise than SS, geez

wait till march then start judging, simple as that =)

You really need to step out of this situation, stop looking at it from the viewpoint of someone involved (like someone that owns the system and has invested in it or wants to), and see how bad that sounds.

Its like if a company sold you a car that could only drive around the corner and couldnt go faster than 12 MPH the first 4-5 months.

It would sell terribly and nobody would care about it or want one or wanna bother with it. Its a terrible way to do business, lying out your ass and hyping with damn near 100% false advertising (sup rayman NFC bull****ting, sup panorama bull****ting, sup golf game bull****ting, sup just about everything shown at e3 being bull**** that never happened, sup late as hell TVii release with half ass compatibility, sup every launch game with appeal being pushed back at the last second etc)

I hope to god the Wii U is nintendos last console. Its beyond obvious they rushed this thing out the door to get peoples money sooner, before the system and software was ready, to make the shareholders happy. And its simply inexcusable.
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#32Kazoka223Posted 12/25/2012 6:22:09 PM
Kazoka223 posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Unsold

LMFAO ahahahahaha

THIS is exactly what it stands for. Overpriced, weak game library with hardly anything on the horizon, the Wii U is the new PS3. Except you can buy an actual ps3 that HAS a game library, for much less right now and the graphics look the same and it has a bigger hard drive!

I wish Nintendo hadn't gone the greed route and put at least one killer app game out for launch or one killer app feature (sup upscaling Wii games to at least 720p). But sadly the Wii U does nothing special outside of playing games, cell phones and PCs can do netflix and hulu and all that side crap, thats not worth 300 bucks. And the games are all ports and weak last minute 'developed on wii and thrown on wii u' efforts. And Xenoblade and SS look the same playing off the Wii I own.

Hope you get your **** together in the next few years, Nintendo! And you better hope to god that if you wait 5 years to release the next Zelda that you don't try and shill a 3 area retread fest fill of length padding! SS is alright but that is seriously ****ed up for a game that was in dev almost 6 years. Christ I think duke nukem forever had more work put into it content wise than SS, geez

wait till march then start judging, simple as that =)

You really need to step out of this situation, stop looking at it from the viewpoint of someone involved (like someone that owns the system and has invested in it or wants to), and see how bad that sounds.

Its like if a company sold you a car that could only drive around the corner and couldnt go faster than 12 MPH the first 4-5 months.

It would sell terribly and nobody would care about it or want one or wanna bother with it. Its a terrible way to do business, lying out your ass and hyping with damn near 100% false advertising (sup rayman NFC bull****ting, sup panorama bull****ting, sup golf game bull****ting, sup just about everything shown at e3 being bull**** that never happened, sup late as hell TVii release with half ass compatibility, sup every launch game with appeal being pushed back at the last second etc)

I hope to god the Wii U is nintendos last console. Its beyond obvious they rushed this thing out the door to get peoples money sooner, before the system and software was ready, to make the shareholders happy. And its simply inexcusable.

Even if it is inexcusable, im still curious of what they'll have by march if its nothing that'll catch my eye then ill agree but till then ill just wait.
#33flipzasPosted 12/25/2012 6:27:12 PM
Umad
#34Randomperson101Posted 12/25/2012 6:34:13 PM
Uranium...

..bomb.
---
No one expects the RandomPerson
3DS FC:3222-5567-4564
#35GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 6:38:00 PM
undesirable.
#36abbeldydooPosted 12/25/2012 6:39:09 PM
CapnStanky posted...
Unsold

Its beating 360 by double and PS3 by triple for their respective launches so i would say "unsold" just is not accurate.1.8 million so far and thats not even after christmas sales.

Umad is about right.
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#37drothegreat0nePosted 12/25/2012 6:51:28 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL

lol, he thinks he's a Guardian.

Cute. ;)
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
#38OHJOY90Posted 12/25/2012 6:56:18 PM