What's the U stand for in Wii U?

#71CapnStankyPosted 12/26/2012 8:45:02 AM
abbeldydoo posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Unsold

Its beating 360 by double and PS3 by triple for their respective launches so i would say "unsold" just is not accurate.1.8 million so far and thats not even after christmas sales.

Umad is about right.

The major difference being the 360 sold out at launch, and the pathetic Wii U is sitting on shelves collecting dust.
---
GOTY 2012 Candidates: Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon, Halo 4
#72Kano92Posted 12/26/2012 8:54:35 AM
Dreamcast had a huge launch, but look what happened to them. Big launches don't mean crap.
---
Dust collecting Wii's sold more consoles but don't mean nothing,
Play any Skyrim,COD,GOW,SF4,MK,GT5,FORZA,MassEf,Gears,DarkS,BF3,RE5,Portal..No didn't think so
#73Rasputin77Posted 12/26/2012 9:04:57 AM
drothegreat0ne posted...
U are ignoring 6 message(s) from users on this page - something nobody gives a f*** about.

Awww, well that's a bummer! =(
---
Fun game: Find a Wii U thread on GameFAQs where the word "troll" isn't typed by post #10. Good luck.
"TL;DR" = My parents; failed me.
#74BogePosted 12/27/2012 7:30:24 PM
abbeldydoo posted...
Boge posted...
The U represents the dip in Nintendo sales after making another outdated console.

Its actually selling quite nicely.Beating out 360 by double and PS3 by triple for their respective launches.1.8 million so far and thats not counting after Christmas sales.

Unfortunately, the sales of the system doesn't matter since Nintendo is losing money on the system. They can only make it up with software and accessory sales.

By all means, I'm a Nintendo fan, but until they actually put out some next gen hardware, I think gamers will watch them in their rear view mirror once the PS4 and next Xbox come out.
---
Punctuation goes a long way for comprehension.