Got about $380 in Best Buy credit to spend. Wii U Deluxe + Sonic Racing?

#1JohnnyShred612Posted 12/25/2012 3:31:47 PM
Figure Nintendoland and Sonic Insert-Longwinded-Name-Here-Racing will be enough to keep me busy for a little while? Sonic's caught me as something I heard was good and is $20 cheaper than the other games. Yes?

Especially with family and friends around?
---
Bears will probably make the playoffs, I guess
http://i.imgur.com/7iYpN.jpg
#2StealthlysPosted 12/25/2012 3:34:19 PM(edited)
Depends. Are you going to own two consoles in the long run? Or already have a pc. Just buy Wii U now imo.

With, friends, and family around I say get it.
#3XSilverPhoenixXPosted 12/25/2012 3:33:37 PM
You're going to end up spending more money than what you have in credit anyway. You know system tax and the price of a game.
#4TCaC04Posted 12/25/2012 3:35:07 PM
Yes. I can say that Sonic Racing is a fun game to play with family. Also, since you are getting the Deluxe version, you will get Nintendoland as a freebie with the console. That game is a lot of fun with more than one player as well.

The only advice I suggest is be careful with the update, some of the other owners have had their Wii U bricked. You can simply bypass it and play while it downloads in the background.
---
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4
#5TNCBagTagPosted 12/25/2012 3:37:12 PM
Allstars racing is probably one of the best games out right now for the Wii, it has a great sense of speed and surprisingly deep gameplay. I'd highly suggest it. If your into shooters Black Ops 2 is a great choice aswell, despite what people say about CoD its a very fun game and I really enjoyed the single player campaign , it has a huge amount of content to be played. Online is a blast in both those games.
---
WFC clan recruiting http://mindgames.forumotion.net/index.htm
GT: xXImpyDaGimpyXx | PSN: ItsLags
#6Forte612Posted 12/25/2012 3:41:40 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
You're going to end up spending more money than what you have in credit anyway. You know system tax and the price of a game.

That's not really an issue, I've got $10 on it already from a preorder I never picked up and I'll go a few bucks over if need be.
---
-JohnnyShred612
#7Forte612Posted 12/25/2012 3:42:34 PM
Stealthlys posted...
Depends. Are you going to own two consoles in the long run? Or already have a pc. Just buy Wii U now imo.

With, friends, and family around I say get it.

I'm usually a PC+Nintendo guy.
---
-JohnnyShred612