Skyward Sword...

#21IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/25/2012 10:31:34 PM
'Innovative motion controls' meaning it recognizes 8 predetermined slash directions and a stab. Why didn't they make it dynamic...?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#22MathewMansonPosted 12/25/2012 10:32:55 PM
dart246 posted...
MathewManson posted...
dart246 posted...
MathewManson posted...
People think their opinions are facts...

Where did anyone it was a bad game? Every person in this thread has stated that it was a bad experience for them.

ITP: A butthurt Zelda fan that doesn't understand opinions.

"is single handedly one of the worst experiences of my gaming life".

That right there is saying you think it's a bad game. What else can it possibly mean? Most people love it rather than hate it, though they're opinions. What planet are you on? Like on my post earlier, of course I needed help. Did you need help learning to tie your shoelaces? Of course you did, did you need help learning how to do multiplication and division before knowing how to do it? Of course you did. Grow up, kid.

"is single handedly one of the worst experiences of my gaming life".

"worst experiences of my gaming life".

"my gaming life".

That again is my experience. Never did I say that it's a fact that it's a bad game. I said I had a bad experience. That's an opinion you uneducated wage donkey.

And there is a difference between being helped when you seek it, but constantly being bugged by Fi to repeat the same information is ridiculous. There is also the option of I don't know...teaching yourself? Shocker I know!

May you should grow up if you can't handle a little critics to a video game.

"Uneducated". If you knew a thing about the English language...which you obviously don't--for a game to give you the "WORST" gaming experience of your life, the game had to be bad. It's a contradiction otherwise. Grow up, kid.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#23MathewMansonPosted 12/25/2012 10:35:17 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
'Innovative motion controls' meaning it recognizes 8 predetermined slash directions and a stab. Why didn't they make it dynamic...?

How many more directions could they have had? There are eight directions in total, and you can go between those directions. I don't even really care for the game that much, though the logic some people use is...crude.
---
#24Dustof_DryBonesPosted 12/25/2012 10:36:15 PM
MathewManson posted...
for a game to give you the "WORST" gaming experience of your life, the game had to be bad. It's a contradiction otherwise.

Though I understand where you're coming from, this is clearly incorrect. =/
---
Ahoy, matey!
#25dart246(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 10:39:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26MathewMansonPosted 12/25/2012 10:37:24 PM
Dustof_DryBones posted...
MathewManson posted...
for a game to give you the "WORST" gaming experience of your life, the game had to be bad. It's a contradiction otherwise.

Not when the quality of video gaming is determined by one's perspective.
---
#27dart246(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 10:38:24 PM
I think Matthew just has a hard on for this game and is just going to keep his hands over his ears.
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
#28Bloodmoon77Posted 12/25/2012 10:38:41 PM
Agreed TC. I hate this Zelda game with a passion. Didn't enjoy it at all.
---
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/sage_assassin20/13295184740391.gif
#29MathewMansonPosted 12/25/2012 10:39:18 PM
dart246 posted...
MathewManson posted...

"Uneducated". If you knew a thing about the English language...which you obviously don't--for a game to give you the "WORST" gaming experience of your life, the game had to be bad. It's a contradiction otherwise. Grow up, kid.

Are you special ed?

I'm not even going to try to debate this with you, you don't listen. Just because I felt that the fame was piss poor doesn't make it a fact that it was a bad game.

But please, keep stating what you want with your GED education, and please ignore everything else.

Why are you so angry? You're like a ten year old that just drank a Monster and being told he has to go to bed early. Calm down--stress isn't healthy.
---
#30Virtue777Posted 12/25/2012 10:39:38 PM
MathewManson posted...
Dustof_DryBones posted...
MathewManson posted...

Not when the quality of video gaming is determined by one's perspective.

Just let it go dude, you're in the wrong this time.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382