Skyward Sword...

#31The_BonesPosted 12/25/2012 11:40:09 PM
As a fan of the series I thought it was a disappointing game. I'm really hoping the next Zelda turns out well and the criticisms of SS were taken into consideration.
#32MathewMansonPosted 12/25/2012 11:40:48 PM
dart246 posted...
I think Matthew just has a hard on for this game and is just going to keep his hands over his ears.

I wrote a review on it. I gave it eight out of ten and considered it to be overall poor based on hype and it being a Zelda game in general. Why are you thinking about the erect state of my genitalia? Are you a Homosexual? I don't care if you are...though I don't swing that way.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#33MathewMansonPosted 12/25/2012 11:41:56 PM
Virtue777 posted...
MathewManson posted...
Dustof_DryBones posted...
MathewManson posted...
for a game to give you the "WORST" gaming experience of your life, the game had to be bad. It's a contradiction otherwise.

Though I understand where you're coming from, this is clearly incorrect. =/

Not when the quality of video gaming is determined by one's perspective.

Just let it go dude, you're in the wrong this time.

People thinking their opinions are facts. <3

If perspective didn't count for s***, then I'd be wrong.
---
#34GloryChaosPosted 12/25/2012 11:42:28 PM
I saw this really cool episode of Sesame Street the other day.

It was about how Baby Bear and Telly couldn't agree on something, so they had to stop being friends.

But then they realized that was stupid and that they could talk to each other like civilized beings even though they didn't agree on something.

Amazing how a tv show for 5 year olds is able to resolve an issue that gamefaqs seems to have on a 10 minute basis.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#35Tsutarja495Posted 12/25/2012 11:42:35 PM
MathewManson posted...
for a game to give you the "WORST" gaming experience of your life, the game had to be bad. It's a contradiction otherwise. Grow up, kid.

No, it doesn't. Terms like "bad" imply a general consensus, in contrast to "my least favorite" which implies personal feelings. Personal feelings don't have to line up with the general consensus. For example: Aidyn Chronicles is my favorite N64 game, but most people hated it if they even knew about it, and it sold like garbage. So it's pretty much a bad game, but I love it myself.
#36dart246(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 11:42:49 PM
MathewManson posted...
dart246 posted...
I think Matthew just has a hard on for this game and is just going to keep his hands over his ears.

I wrote a review on it. I gave it eight out of ten and considered it to be overall poor based on hype and it being a Zelda game in general. Why are you thinking about the erect state of my genitalia? Are you a Homosexual? I don't care if you are...though I don't swing that way.

Wow....that took a whole other direction.

Now it just sounds like compensation.
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
#37MathewMansonPosted 12/25/2012 11:44:10 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...
MathewManson posted...
for a game to give you the "WORST" gaming experience of your life, the game had to be bad. It's a contradiction otherwise. Grow up, kid.

No, it doesn't. Terms like "bad" imply a general consensus, in contrast to "my least favorite" which implies personal feelings. Personal feelings don't have to line up with the general consensus. For example: Aidyn Chronicles is my favorite N64 game, but most people hated it if they even knew about it, and it sold like garbage. So it's pretty much a bad game, but I love it myself.

"perspective"
---
#38dart246(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 11:48:09 PM
Well Matthew's now on ignore, he just refuses to listen.

Anyways, it truly is ridiculous to be told EVERYTIME your health to find health. That alone is akin to a gaming slap in the face.
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
#39HeaderHogPosted 12/25/2012 11:49:52 PM
So, you enjoyed this Zelda the least?

The King wants to give you your CD-i back.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#40GloryChaosPosted 12/25/2012 11:51:26 PM
Fi was overall horrible. I think Skyward Sword did dungeons right though. Lanayru Mining Facility, Sandship, and Ancient Cistern were all great. The bosses were alright too.

The Imprisoned needs to burn in hell alongside rupee likes. He wasn't fun to fight. Not once, twice, and especially not three times.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png