Skyward Sword...

#41Tsutarja495Posted 12/25/2012 11:51:50 PM
Yeah, I'm totally lost as to what Matthew is talking about.

Anyway, back to complaints about Skyward Sword. The unoptional hand holding was my biggest issue with the game, followed by the boring volcano temple (2nd fire temple). I can't think of anything else I didn't like about the game, everything else was lovely.
#42RHFPosted 12/25/2012 11:54:49 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Repeating the same three areas was simply insulting to fans.

For once I agree. Thought it was lazy to have only 3 major areas to explore, and while them getting larger later on for more areas to explore, some of it was crap. Like the Water Dragon's stupid disability to believe you were the Chosen hero, and having to fish for guppies.

Then the repeated fights with the stupid trapped demon, no matter how stronger that seal gets, it somehow gets out faster. lol logic.

But it wasn't terrible, but it certainly was not worth the wait. I just hope Zelda Wii U does things better.
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#43Lord_ValkirePosted 12/25/2012 11:58:04 PM
dart246 posted...
It's just ridiculous IMO. I literally snapped the disc in half I was getting so frustrated with being treated like a 10 y/o.

As much as I personally haven't enjoyed the game much, reading this made me realize you're full of crap

Nobody does that unless you have problems, or you're trolling.

Take your pick son
---
Wii would like U to play
#44HeaderHogPosted 12/25/2012 11:58:25 PM
Icecreamdunwich, what games do you enjoy playing?
And don't give me any "Anything but this" BS.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#45SMASHKING84Posted 12/25/2012 11:59:13 PM
I always like how ss is praised for being new but it's the third windwaker clone IN A ROW.
Not to mention motion controls so bad that make tp wii's seem good by comparison.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#46bleedingelitePosted 12/25/2012 11:59:34 PM
I'm actually going to pick this up tomorrow. last Zelda game that I played all the way through and enjoyed was Link to the Past, but I'm actually somewhat intrigued by the motion plus controls. I watched the giant bomb video review of it this morning and that sold me.
#47FlyinTonitePosted 12/26/2012 12:02:55 AM
Skyward sword was pretty good. Some excellent dungeon designs, and great soundtrack. The only things I hated were the imprisoned fights (gah... boss rush) and the lack of a snow area (love me some winter levels)
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#48dart246(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 12:03:00 AM
Lord_Valkire posted...
dart246 posted...
It's just ridiculous IMO. I literally snapped the disc in half I was getting so frustrated with being treated like a 10 y/o.

As much as I personally haven't enjoyed the game much, reading this made me realize you're full of crap

Nobody does that unless you have problems, or you're trolling.

Take your pick son

Or you have high disposable income and $50 is a joke, so it would be no different if I put it in the trash, where I personally feel it belongs, or if I just broke it and got more entertainment from it than from the actual game.
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
#49IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/26/2012 12:04:47 AM
HeaderHog posted...
Icecreamdunwich, what games do you enjoy playing?
And don't give me any "Anything but this" BS.

Three newest games I have gotten: Hotline Miami, Skylanders Giants, Castle Crashers Steam
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#50Xenesis XenonPosted 12/26/2012 12:06:27 AM
Skyward Sword would be greatly improved by the removal of Fi.

But really, the game was just boring.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.