Skyward Sword...

#51RajakaiTheBeastPosted 12/26/2012 12:10:05 AM
ReyMilansteryo posted...
I was soo excited for that game, but ended up the worst zelda game i played ( i liked TP better so sue me), clunky controls, lame dungeons,overworld meh, fi..., and didnt liked the romance between link.and zelda of.how.they executed.

O yeah and Groose is friggin overated

TP =Toilet Paper
---
You know this means war!
#52SMASHKING84Posted 12/26/2012 12:17:17 AM
I really dislike how tp gets so much hate it may not have been revolutionary but honestly that was the whole point it wasn't trying to be.
At least tp didn't claim to be new but it wasn't. Unlike ss and serval others.

And imo i'd rather have no change at all then changes for the worse.
Before someone claims the zelda cycle on me i can prove i stated tp was my favorite zelda game before this game came out.

I believe in the zelda cycle but there are exceptions. Hell ss proves that half of the people say it's good according to the zelda cycle EVERYONE would say it's bad.

My theory is the zelda cycle doesn't apply to prequels. Seriously when was oot's cycle of hatred,or alttp,or minish cap?

As far i know each of those games were always hailed as good.
Sure people like endgame call oot bad but the zelda cycle is supposedly everyone or at least a wide majority.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#53MiraiLinkPosted 12/26/2012 12:37:34 AM
dart246 posted...
Lord_Valkire posted...
dart246 posted...
It's just ridiculous IMO. I literally snapped the disc in half I was getting so frustrated with being treated like a 10 y/o.

As much as I personally haven't enjoyed the game much, reading this made me realize you're full of crap

Nobody does that unless you have problems, or you're trolling.

Take your pick son

Or you have high disposable income and $50 is a joke, so it would be no different if I put it in the trash, where I personally feel it belongs, or if I just broke it and got more entertainment from it than from the actual game.

Or you have rage issues.
---
RIP CITY!
Now Playing: videos games
#54SoleilArclionPosted 12/26/2012 12:39:28 AM
It was a good game, but an awful Zelda.
#55IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/26/2012 12:40:21 AM
Again, Skyward Sword is easily the worst Zelda title other than the CDi games. This isn't a "oh Zelda cycle hahahah!" thing, it's an actual "this game is the worst in its series" moment. Nintendo really needs to gut Aonuma's group and start fresh.
#56BoosterBurstPosted 12/26/2012 12:42:16 AM
SoleilArclion posted...
It was a good game, but an awful Zelda.

awful game and awful Zelda
#57libatakoPosted 12/26/2012 12:43:41 AM
I kinda agree with dart on this one....controls were really hit or miss on this one. There was a time when Zelda games were......challenging, but clearly after playing SS...that doesn't apply anymore.
---
psn/xbl/wii u = libatako
Say sweet thing, can I buy you a fish sandwich?
#58IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/26/2012 12:45:56 AM
Yep, still wondering why they decided 8 directional slashes = innovative swordplay.
#59PrinceOfHotPosted 12/26/2012 12:52:18 AM
i know its so horrible. the parts where you have to swing the sword and try to think? What is nintendo, a bunch of evil monkeys? :(
#60Xenesis XenonPosted 12/26/2012 12:53:17 AM
PrinceOfHot posted...
i know its so horrible. the parts where you have to swing the sword and try to think? What is nintendo, a bunch of evil monkeys? :(

You don't get to think, though.

Fi will tell you how to do it after about twelve seconds.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.