Skyward Sword...

#61MiraiLinkPosted 12/25/2012 11:55:01 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Again, Skyward Sword is easily the worst Zelda title other than the CDi games. This isn't a "oh Zelda cycle hahahah!" thing, it's an actual "this game is the worst in its series" moment. Nintendo really needs to gut Aonuma's group and start fresh.

Stop trying to pass your opinion off as fact. I personally enjoyed SS and think it was great. Twilight Princess is my least liked 3D Zelda.
---
RIP CITY!
Now Playing: videos games
#62IlluminoiusPosted 12/26/2012 12:04:04 AM
not saying "in my opinion" is not passing off an opinion as fact
#63MiraiLinkPosted 12/26/2012 12:05:37 AM
It's not even about saying "in my opinion", it's the context of his post.
---
RIP CITY!
Now Playing: videos games
#64Anema1986Posted 12/26/2012 12:07:14 AM(edited)
being stupid with the controller doesnt make the game bad
sure the game isnt perfect, but only require around 5 or 10 minutes to get it,
---
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
#65oxnerdPosted 12/26/2012 12:09:12 AM
If you don't know how to play the wii then dont play the wii. The controls were perfect and would only be bad for someone who has either a crappy controller, crappy hand - eye coordination, or was just plain lazy to do some actual work. I was able to play this laying on my a** in bed, if you can't get the controls right then play some stupid fps.
#66BoosterBurstPosted 12/26/2012 12:10:59 AM
Anema1986 posted...
being stupid with the controller doesnt make the game bad
sure the game isnt perfect, but only require around 5 or 10 minutes to get it,

or never since the motion controls don't work correctly. oh and that is only one of the many reasons the game is bad, aside from being linear, shallow, casual, Fi, etc.

the game being stupid makes the game bad.
#67IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/26/2012 12:15:25 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Again, Skyward Sword is easily the worst Zelda title other than the CDi games. This isn't a "oh Zelda cycle hahahah!" thing, it's an actual "this game is the worst in its series" moment. Nintendo really needs to gut Aonuma's group and start fresh.

Stop trying to pass your opinion off as fact. I personally enjoyed SS and think it was great. Twilight Princess is my least liked 3D Zelda.

Can you please tell me what you thought was great about it...?
#68chowder205Posted 12/26/2012 12:44:31 AM
I've tried to get into this game, and I just couldn't. TP was my first Zelda game I ever beat (Oot was my first but i didn't beat it until later)
The controls were ok, but sorta gimmicky in a lot of ways. Fi was annoying, backtracking was also annoying. The journey to get the Master sword was fun though. Then the flying wasn't very good compared to other world maps. It was always unresponsive to me, it also took me 30 minutes to beat the very first flying segment of the game.
---
I <3 Rundas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nMFLquJeCc
#69TalentedMPosted 12/26/2012 12:55:32 AM
GloryChaos posted...
I quit playing Zelda when I was handed a controller.

So you haven't played any Zelda games at all!? My god! How do you live!
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#70IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/26/2012 1:01:45 AM
GloryChaos posted...
I quit playing Zelda when I was handed a controller.

So you haven't played any Zelda games at all!? My god! How do you live!

Quite well, actually. Zelda is not the best series ever, despite what some users may think.