Skyward Sword...

#81TalentedMPosted 12/26/2012 1:55:04 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
GloryChaos posted...
I quit playing Zelda when I was handed a controller.

So you haven't played any Zelda games at all!? My god! How do you live!

Quite well, actually. Zelda is not the best series ever, despite what some users may think.

Really, you never even gave it a shot? Good on you mate.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#82iloveheavyrainPosted 12/26/2012 1:57:06 AM
Yet the game has a 94% Metacritic score.

I loved Skyward Sword. Classic, amazing Zelda.

Game was simply too hard for trolling TC. Move along everyone. Nothing to see here.
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#83BuretsuPosted 12/26/2012 1:59:56 AM
iloveheavyrain posted...

I loved Skyward Sword. Classic, amazing Zelda.

Game was simply too hard for trolling TC. Move along everyone. Nothing to see here.

Oh, trust me, nobody's accusing Skyward Sword of being hard. It holds your hand every step along the way, and worries that you forgot conversations that happened 5 seconds ago... or what a green rupee does... or what an amber relic is... or what it means when you have two flashing hearts left...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#84AgitoXIIIPosted 12/26/2012 2:05:02 AM
im with OP
---
FINAL FANTASY XV
Please be a great game, we need you to be one.
#85IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/26/2012 2:06:24 AM
GloryChaos posted...

Quite well, actually. Zelda is not the best series ever, despite what some users may think.

Played each title in the series, actually.
#86TrueBlue91Posted 12/26/2012 2:08:07 AM
iloveheavyrain posted...

That means nothing for such a hyped, high profile game.

Otherwise I could say GTA4 was the single best game of the 7th generation, going by its metascore. In fact I'm pretty sure it's on par with OOT.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#87TalentedMPosted 12/26/2012 2:11:29 AM
GloryChaos posted...

Played each title in the series, actually.

Man one minute you say you didn't play them, now you said you did. Which is it!?

So haven't I, multiple times. I was impressed that someone would actually not give it a go, don't know why someone wouldn't. There isn't much out there for the puzzle/adventurer, especially something established.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#88IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/26/2012 2:27:21 AM
TalentedM posted...

Man one minute you say you didn't play them, now you said you did. Which is it!?

So haven't I, multiple times. I was impressed that someone would actually not give it a go, don't know why someone wouldn't. There isn't much out there for the puzzle/adventurer, especially something established.

Never said I didn't play them, I said he could live quite well without playing them as they aren't the series fans make it seem like. Lrn2red
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#89Dark_Link92Posted 12/26/2012 2:31:06 AM
I had no issues with the controls anywhere, except with the bow.l I had to recentre that a lot and when you pull it out and its pointing at the floor, that always pissed me off. I thought the tears of light sections were an interesting twist- but I wouldn't have enjoyed them if there had been any more. Personally I thought the swimming controls were phenomenal. They worked so well- you could go wherever you liked, and I didn't find them at all clunky.
Fi was terrible, though. Possibly the worst thing to happen to the series that wasn't the CD-i.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#90G1ingyPosted 12/26/2012 2:38:26 AM(edited)
*sigh*

Wanna bet once the next Zelda games comes out...

-that new Zelda game will be the next "worst gaming experience in my life"
-Skyward Sword will be remembered fondly by pretty much everyone, with everyone holding the belief that only they a special few others recognizing it for the underappreciated gem that it was
-and there'd be a large chunk of Zelda fanbase who proclaim Skyward Sword is the best Zelda series of all.....

I mean, this literally happens with nearly every game of a franchise. Not just Zelda. You're all just kids nitpicking and trying to accentuate the negative just to get attention on the internet.

Last but not least, regarding Skyward Sword specifically. A person who sucks at a game are prone to blame it on "unresponsive controls". It's literally the most overused argument to hide the fact that a person sucks at a game they did badly in. So the game doesn't have awkward unresponsive controls, the problem is you, but you just won't admit it.