Any news on GC titles?

#11kc999Posted 12/26/2012 7:04:15 AM
CaioNV posted...
Game-Xpert posted...
Why not just play the Wii U version since they're both the same except mirrored.

Real Zelda fans play GameCube version >:(

Yep, gotta use the crappy Wii controller sideways for the Wii version. GCN version I use the wavebird controller plugged into the Wii.
---
PSN: kc373
I'm a man of two words... any questions?
#12huyiPosted 12/26/2012 7:37:28 AM
Yi Long posted...

You already paid for these games, so why ask Nintendo to charge you AGAIN for playing them!?

that is the complete irony of the situation, they are literary begging nintendo to play these gamecube games, i think there was a reason they took it out of the wii u because it would rake in so much money for them.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#13TheGrumpyCatPosted 12/26/2012 7:43:56 AM
Go buy a Gamecube on Craigslist or eBay. They can be found for $30 or less.
---
I had fun once, it was horrible.
#14wiiking96Posted 12/26/2012 7:49:01 AM
kc999 posted...
CaioNV posted...
Game-Xpert posted...
Why not just play the Wii U version since they're both the same except mirrored.

Yep, gotta use the crappy Wii controller sideways for the Wii version. GCN version I use the wavebird controller plugged into the Wii.

You use the Wiimote and Nunchuck , and it works brilliantly.

To the OP: I think there should be a system where you can get VC Gamecube games for free if you own a copy. Would be the ideal solution.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#15GloryChaosPosted 12/26/2012 7:54:21 AM
No company does that so I don't expect Nintendo to either. Especially when people are willing to pay for Ocarina of Time on every system after the n64.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#16ZHDALKERPosted 12/26/2012 8:58:29 AM
I actually want them to release as many GC titles as possible.
I would buy them for sure.
It is really hard to find some (most) GC games these days and then there are memory cards and component cables to worry about...
I think that this is a very nice idea - I don't mind paying for a game that I might already own if it means that I get to play it on my Wii U.
Of course I am pretty sure that we won't get games the likes of Twin Snakes or anything that is not directly owned by Nintendo, but Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Animal Crossing, F-Zero GX are still there.
If you don't like it - don't buy it.
---
Yes! I am invincible!
#17kc999Posted 12/26/2012 12:35:06 PM
wiiking96 posted...
kc999 posted...
CaioNV posted...
Game-Xpert posted...

To the OP: I think there should be a system where you can get VC Gamecube games for free if you own a copy. Would be the ideal solution.

Yeah that was it, got enough of that with skyward sword. If I have the option to use an actual controller, I would take that over the Wiimote and nunchuck all the time.
---
PSN: kc373
I'm a man of two words... any questions?
#18ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 5:17:46 AM
wiiking96 posted...
kc999 posted...
CaioNV posted...
Game-Xpert posted...

That would be ideal but I doubt Nintendo could profit from it at all.

I loathed the motion controls so much in SS it has really put me off replaying TP on wii.
#19uneedtowakeupPosted 12/27/2012 5:28:34 AM
GC isnt popular enough for them to bother with.

They need to first finish off their N64 library.