If you can have any game....

#1TCaC04Posted 12/26/2012 1:32:55 PM
If you can have any game in the whole existence of gaming to be remade/re-released/etc, what would it be and why?

For me, it would be Earthbound. Why? I have never had the opportunity to play it and many people that have told me it was an amazing game for it's time. I chose Earthbound mainly because the cart for the game is very difficult to find unless you decide to pay an arm or a leg for it.

There is always the option of using a emulator/ROM but it just doesn't feel the same. This is why I chose Earthbound.

How about you guys? And I mean any games, the sky's the limit.
---
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4
#2FireFlower16Posted 12/26/2012 1:33:51 PM
Final Fantasy 7. Why? I would love to see how it would look with today's technology.
#3Sirian_HawkPosted 12/26/2012 1:36:45 PM(edited)
Well, supposedly there is good news for you then TC, as something is supposed to be happening with getting the Mother series (Earthbound) republished.

As for me, I would say my favorite game of all time would be Suikoden II (probably played it over ten times, all the way through) so an HD remake of that game would be pretty sweet I guess.
---
Sure sign you are a nerd: The beginning of AC/DCs "Thunderstruck" always makes you think of Lion-O swinging his sword around.
#4TCaC04(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 1:38:47 PM(edited)
Sirian_Hawk posted...
Well, supposedly there is good news for you then as something is supposed to be happening with getting the Mother series (Earthbound) republished.

As for me, I would say my favorite game of all time would be Suikoden II (probably played it over ten times, all the way through) so an HD remake of that game would be pretty sweet I guess.

Yea, I read about that. This is why I wanted to make a topic on what game gamers would want most. Any game. And Hopefully, an HD remake of Earthbound is the news so that I would get a chance to try the game out.

---
#5TCaC04(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 1:39:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6FireFlower16Posted 12/26/2012 2:01:38 PM
Bump as I am interested in hearing what other users would choose.
#7roo10158Posted 12/26/2012 2:17:39 PM
The first Mass Effect.

1. Polish the Mako's controls more
2. Give the game the same upgrade system from ME2 (the inventory system is a pain after playing ME2's)
3. Fix the graphics so that you won't have to wait for it to load while you play (what I mean is, on ME1, you have to see what looks like PS1 graphics when the loading screen ends, then it eventually loads the textures and other graphical elements, but the other games don't do this)
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA
#8TCaC04(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 2:20:05 PM
Ok, not bad. Getting some feedback. Good choice Roo.
---
#9TCaC04(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 7:04:28 PM
Anyone else want to add their input?
---