I returned by bricked Wii U to Best Buy and got my money back...

#11DiscostewSMPosted 12/26/2012 7:14:28 PM
EmeralDragon23 posted...
How do you ride a Wii U? You said you returned by bricked Wii U.

I hydroplaned on tears of Sony and Microsoft fans

I like you.

You better get your money back though.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#12andyyoungaPosted 12/26/2012 9:40:04 PM
Best buy has an extended return policy through January 24th for all wiius. I know because I work there
#13geneticsftwPosted 12/26/2012 10:28:51 PM
Ouch
#14GLDanzegoPosted 12/26/2012 10:45:25 PM
EmeralDragon23 posted...
I feel like a scumbag tbh but everyone told me to do it and I wasn't particularly opposed to the idea

I just told them it was defective out of the box. Lady wrote down what was wrong with it, radio'd some guy and told him I was returning a defective Wii U because they had none to exchange it with and she scanned the debit card and sent me on my way, saying the money will arrive back to my account in 2-3 business day

I might be paranoid but the long return for my money (never returned at Best Buy but it seems like an awful long time), the fact she radio'd some guy and wrote down what was wrong with it makes me feel like they'll test it out, see it's bricked, and refuse to give me my money back.

Which is fine or whatever, but it'll suck if they refuse to return the bricked Wii U as well <_<

cuz I bought another Wii U >_>

They already took the return, so they're not going to refuse it NOW. It's just standard retail procedure to write down a reason as to why an item was returned. It's also standard that a refund placed back into your bank account would take several business days to process. Nothing out of the ordinary.
#15TalentedMPosted 12/26/2012 10:48:25 PM
They aren't going to test anything. They are going to stick a sticker on it and send it back to Nintendo who is going to fix it and send it out refurbished when they get a broken one in.

Thats how it works.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#16DarkAdonis123Posted 12/26/2012 10:52:33 PM
Zato Infinite posted...
Whenever I pay for something by debit card and return the item to Best Buy I'm always given back my money in the form of cash. As a matter of fact, this always happens anytime I return something to a retailer whenever I pay for the item by debit card or cash.

This. There has not been a time that I've returned something paid for with my debit card and didn't get cash back.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue