I really liked Skyward Sword.

#11surferguy7Posted 12/26/2012 9:47:32 PM
As did many people.

This hate is typical for the broken Zelda fanbase.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#12snae99Posted 12/26/2012 9:48:26 PM
I think its great, just not as good as the other 3D Zelda's.
---
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U, Natural Selection 2, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Halo 4, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Nintendoland
#13FlyinTonitePosted 12/26/2012 9:50:43 PM
I thought it was pretty good. I liked the dungeons, though they seemed small to me... didn't have that "wow" factor in terms of size, fun as hell though.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#14player_threePosted 12/26/2012 9:51:54 PM
What's with all the Skyward Sword topics in the Wii U board lately?
#15GamerguymassPosted 12/26/2012 9:54:09 PM
Skyward Sword was definitely one of the most fun Zelda games to play. With the motion plus controller you actually felt like you were the one doing all of those things, you weren't just controlling Link who was doing all the fighting. And in what other game can you basically bowl with a BOMB to kill monsters? That was just awesome.

My biggest complaint though was the final boss battle kind of sucked. He didn't really do a whole lot to fight against you to make it have much strategy to it, but mostly it was the fact that it was just so damn short. Especially if you used the guardian potion. I upgraded one to the invincible level, at least I think it was I haven't played the game in a year. I popped it for the start of the second phase against Demise and I beat him in like 10-20 seconds or whatever. When he started going into his speech about how he would come back I LITERALLY said out loud "that's it?" I thought it would have been longer or a harder fight considering this was supposed to be the original big bad baddie that started the whole thing.
#16MisterSmeePosted 12/26/2012 9:55:25 PM
Controls are the least of the problems with Skyward Sword.

Im struggling to see why it gets the praise it does.
#17EastCoastKodyPosted 12/26/2012 9:58:02 PM
I really liked when ppl talked about Wii games on the Wii boards
---
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife
#18slickvic1990Posted 12/26/2012 10:28:40 PM
I agree! see sig
---
I enjoyed RE6, and both FF13 games. I think Skyward Sword is the second best Zelda after Majora's Mask. I have no desire to play Skyrim. I actually like COD.
#19bleedingelitePosted 12/26/2012 10:33:10 PM
I've had a problem getting into zelda games since they went 3d, to be honest. I loved A Link to the Past, then when I finally got my hands on OoT I was like "wtf is this sh*t?" It just feels awkward to control. I'm wondering if maybe the motion controls in Skyward Sword will make it easier for me to get into the perspective.
#20GamerguymassPosted 12/26/2012 10:58:03 PM
bleedingelite posted...
I've had a problem getting into zelda games since they went 3d, to be honest. I loved A Link to the Past, then when I finally got my hands on OoT I was like "wtf is this sh*t?" It just feels awkward to control. I'm wondering if maybe the motion controls in Skyward Sword will make it easier for me to get into the perspective.

I think thats just a problem with you to be honest. I mean what like 90% or more of the games now are in 3D? If you think the controls are awkward thats really on you. I would hope you don't also find the Super Mario games to be awkward to control in 3D as well do you?