I really liked Skyward Sword.

#21anonymous4everPosted 12/26/2012 11:22:28 PM
I loved it. Idiots will always find reasons to complain .

The reviews speak for themselves.

Its much like people complaining about Skyrim while at the same time playing the game non stop and keeping the Skyrim boards in the top 10.

Can't have it both ways people.
#22bleedingelitePosted 12/26/2012 11:26:20 PM
Gamerguymass posted...
bleedingelite posted...
I've had a problem getting into zelda games since they went 3d, to be honest. I loved A Link to the Past, then when I finally got my hands on OoT I was like "wtf is this sh*t?" It just feels awkward to control. I'm wondering if maybe the motion controls in Skyward Sword will make it easier for me to get into the perspective.

I think thats just a problem with you to be honest. I mean what like 90% or more of the games now are in 3D? If you think the controls are awkward thats really on you. I would hope you don't also find the Super Mario games to be awkward to control in 3D as well do you?

Lol, well it's an opinion, not a problem. And yeah, I think the 2d mario games are way better. I just don't think platforming translates well into 3d.
#23Lemmywinks13Posted 12/26/2012 11:55:43 PM
KingBeetle posted...
It's my favorite Zelda.
I think the controlls are fantastic.
The gamplay is great.
The music is superb.
The exploration is a little lacking, but still good.

I'm still scratching my head too...

PEOPLE! No need to be confused or scratch your head on this one. The vast majority of reviews and general public LOVE this game. Don't let the angry minority on Gamefaqs make you think this game is not well liked.
#24jedinatPosted 12/27/2012 12:33:36 AM(edited)
I'm sorry, but having to revisit the same three areas THREE TIMES instead of introducing new locations... idiocy like the note hunting... and the utterly empty overworld... the pathic thing that is Fi... SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

I love every other console Zelda game since OoT. Don't give my any of this fickle fanbase nonsense.
#25IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/27/2012 12:33:17 AM
Seriously? The game was an utter slap in the face of fans. The same three areas, three times!
#26dataDyneSoldierPosted 12/27/2012 12:34:37 AM
Skyward Sword was good. Truth is, as much as I have no interest in the Wii U at the moment, I'll go out and buy one when the new Zelda is released. I'm that much of a Zelda fan. :P
---
"Search him. Then I will kill you." - Bane
CM 690 II Advanced | Asrock Extreme 3 Gen 3 | i5 2500k | GTX 560 Ti - 448 Cores | 8GB DDR3 | OCZ ZT 750W
#27jedinatPosted 12/27/2012 12:38:20 AM
slickvic1990 posted...
I agree! see sig....I think Skyward Sword is the second best Zelda after Majora's Mask.

Which makes no sense whatsoever, considering MM is all about sidequests and the world and NPCs and everything inbetween dungeon-ing... and SS has NONE of that, relatively speaking.
#28AhnoldDoodPosted 12/27/2012 12:46:15 AM
trenken posted...
Miyamoto was a HUGE part of why OoT was so great, since it was so different and new.

Except, no, if you actually pay attention, OoT is just A Link to the Past in 3D.
#29AhnoldDoodPosted 12/27/2012 12:47:24 AM
jedinat posted...
Which makes no sense whatsoever, considering MM is all about sidequests and the world and NPCs and everything inbetween dungeon-ing...

What the crap does that have to do with quality in general?
#30jedinatPosted 12/27/2012 1:23:20 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
jedinat posted...
Which makes no sense whatsoever, considering MM is all about sidequests and the world and NPCs and everything inbetween dungeon-ing...

What the crap does that have to do with quality in general?

Oh come on, there's not a single compelling argument to be made for SS being "higher quality in general" compared to other 3D console Zeldas. Which only leaves personal values/preferences.