I really liked Skyward Sword.

#31AhnoldDoodPosted 12/27/2012 2:24:01 AM
jedinat posted...
Oh come on, there's not a single compelling argument to be made for SS being "higher quality in general" compared to other 3D console Zeldas. Which only leaves personal values/preferences.

The hypocritical irony.
#32Starwars4JPosted 12/27/2012 2:25:26 AM
Definitely the best 3D Zelda
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#33jedinatPosted 12/27/2012 2:26:32 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
jedinat posted...
Oh come on, there's not a single compelling argument to be made for SS being "higher quality in general" compared to other 3D console Zeldas. Which only leaves personal values/preferences.

The hypocritical irony.

No.
#34AhnoldDoodPosted 12/27/2012 2:32:41 AM
jedinat posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
jedinat posted...

The hypocritical irony.

No.

Yes. Every reason why you think a game like, say, Wind Waker is better than Skyward Sword boils down to personal opinion. But its cute how you think your opinion is fact.
#35jedinatPosted 12/27/2012 2:42:19 AM(edited)
AhnoldDood posted...
jedinat posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
jedinat posted...

The hypocritical irony.

No.

Yes. Every reason why you think a game like, say, Wind Waker is better than Skyward Sword boils down to personal opinion. But its cute how you think your opinion is fact.

It's cute how you cling to relativism in lieu of making actual arguments. Wind Waker has things to do and see on its islands. SS does not. See? It's not hard.
#36AhnoldDoodPosted 12/27/2012 2:42:46 AM
jedinat posted...
It's cute how you cling to relativism in lieu of making actual arguments.

Again with the hypocrisy.

Wing Waker has things to do and see on its islands. SS does not.

Yeah, all those hidden goodies in SS like Goddess Chests and Bug Island? Don't exist!

And its WIND Waker.
#37moogle69Posted 12/27/2012 2:44:43 AM
totally agree, skyward sword is amazing, my fave zelda to date, next OOT and links awakening.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#38jedinatPosted 12/27/2012 2:45:39 AM
Lol, you're a joke.
#39AhnoldDoodPosted 12/27/2012 2:46:27 AM
jedinat posted...
Lol, you're a joke.

And you're the punchline. No, wait, you're just the comedian with no talent.

But I'll let you stay in your little world where your opinion trumps others because you think it does.
#40GamerguymassPosted 12/27/2012 9:40:35 PM
bleedingelite posted...
Gamerguymass posted...
bleedingelite posted...
I've had a problem getting into zelda games since they went 3d, to be honest. I loved A Link to the Past, then when I finally got my hands on OoT I was like "wtf is this sh*t?" It just feels awkward to control. I'm wondering if maybe the motion controls in Skyward Sword will make it easier for me to get into the perspective.

I think thats just a problem with you to be honest. I mean what like 90% or more of the games now are in 3D? If you think the controls are awkward thats really on you. I would hope you don't also find the Super Mario games to be awkward to control in 3D as well do you?

Lol, well it's an opinion, not a problem. And yeah, I think the 2d mario games are way better. I just don't think platforming translates well into 3d.

Well then I guess its my job to inform you that you are wrong. And before you say it, yes opinions can be wrong. Saying you don't think platformers translate well into 3D is just absurd. Super Mario 64 is arguably the best game ever made. Many people think the Galaxy games are even better. Then theres Ratchet and Crank, I mean how can you not have fun running around shooting stuff in a platformer?

I am honestly wondering at this point if you have even played a video game in the last 16 years if you think 3D is apparently just "not as good."