I want to play Smash Bros with the pro controller

#11Cal873Posted 12/27/2012 8:05:09 AM
RahzarX posted...
http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Controller-Wii-Nintendo-U-6304900/dp/B009O3WU2A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356622170&sr=8-1&keywords=interworks

I've seen this controller mentioned around these boards and there has to be some kind of catch to it...

A controller capable of playing VC, Wii U, and Wii games on its on that also looks better and is cheaper than the pro controller? Too good to be true
---
Gamertag: LeB1anc
PSN: TheLeBlanc
#12bleedingelitePosted 12/27/2012 8:05:27 AM
I just wish I could use the Dpad on the classic pro controller. Using the analog feels about as precise as an elephant trying to poop in a coffee cup.
#13Starwars4JPosted 12/27/2012 8:06:45 AM
Cal873 posted...
I've seen this controller mentioned around these boards and there has to be some kind of catch to it...

A controller capable of playing VC, Wii U, and Wii games on its on that also looks better and is cheaper than the pro controller? Too good to be true

It's a Wiimote + nunchuck, it can't function as a Pro controller. That's why it works with VC and Wii games. It can work with some Wii U games that only work with the Wiimote, but that's it.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#14bleedingelitePosted 12/27/2012 8:07:27 AM
Cal873 posted...
RahzarX posted...
http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Controller-Wii-Nintendo-U-6304900/dp/B009O3WU2A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356622170&sr=8-1&keywords=interworks

It's garbage. Sometimes it will just stop working while you're playing, and you have to hit the reset button on the controller to make it work again, and to reach the reset button you need a paper clip because it's about an inch and a half back down a tiny hole. It's awful.
#15Cal873Posted 12/27/2012 8:15:22 AM
Starwars4J posted...
Cal873 posted...

It's a Wiimote + nunchuck, it can't function as a Pro controller. That's why it works with VC and Wii games. It can work with some Wii U games that only work with the Wiimote, but that's it.

Ah so that's it. Thanks. I figured it was also a Wii U Pro Controller, but that definitely clears it up.
---
Gamertag: LeB1anc
PSN: TheLeBlanc
#16FF_FiendPosted 12/27/2012 8:54:34 AM
The world's greatest smash players play Melee anyway, probably because Brawl is super boring and slow and flawed.
---
Playing: Epic Mickey 2, Pushmo, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale
PSN ID: Call_Me_Queequeg
#17bleedingelitePosted 12/27/2012 9:17:34 AM
FF_Fiend posted...
The world's greatest smash players play Melee anyway, probably because Brawl is super boring and slow and flawed.

I really like Brawl. I never trust the opinions of people who try to pretend that videogames are a sport.
#18PikachuMittinsPosted 12/27/2012 9:37:34 AM
FF_Fiend posted...

WOMBO COMBO!
---
Official Light Director of the NDF/KDF/PDF/IDF
Playing: Zelda Twilight Princess, The Last Story.