Name one flaw the Wii U has.

#131StealthlysPosted 12/28/2012 11:14:32 PM
BroadwayGPU posted...
NINTENDO

Nintendo can't grow a pair, and stand up to Miyamoto.
#132ShogoMAD2010Posted 12/28/2012 11:19:23 PM
The GamePad must be plugged in about 50% of the time, and long downloads occur every time you launch a new software. Other than that, I absolutely love my Wii U and can't wait to see what's coming!!
#133Sammycakes2604Posted 12/28/2012 11:26:14 PM
dat update
---
http://www.cohagen.com/landmaster.swf
#134rebelbradPosted 12/28/2012 11:28:27 PM
A Paper Mario hasn't been released yet.
#135mini_blightPosted 12/29/2012 12:47:46 AM
thundercat2600 posted...

The NDF's favorite tactic: change the subject to Sony as quickly as possible whenever someone has a letigimate complaint about Nintendo.

That probably has something to do with the fact that Sony fanboys always try to change the subject or bury any negative news for the Vita or PS3.

Icecreamdunwich posted...
Ridiculously slow loading times.

Funny how the slow loading CD's of the PSX never stopped it from destroying the N64 and its quick loading carts.
#136BroadwayGPU(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 12:30:24 PM
FOR IWATA!
---
#BroadwayGPUTopic
#137ArcadianGenesisPosted 12/30/2012 1:32:13 PM(edited)
I think it's ridiculous that all downloaded content on my Wii can only be "transferred" to my Wii U rather than being "copied" (i.e. existing on both consoles at once). This leaves me in the precarious position of having to decide whether I'd rather keep my Wii with all the content on it or move it over to the Wii U, thus rendering my Wii empty and useless. Why can't we have our purchased digital content on both systems?

It seems easy enough to implement. Simply create an online infrastructure that keeps track of which Nintendo Network user has purchased which digital content, and allow that user to download that content on any systems he wants. That is the only acceptable structure, IMO. Anything short of that is a rip-off.

The menu load times are slow indeed, and I get network errors frequently.

Friend messaging should be integrated with games seamlessly.

As awesome as the pro controller is, it should have some sort of motion-sensing ability, which would allow it fully replace Wii remotes (a last-gen controller). It sucks you need several controllers to fully enjoy Nintendo Land (gamepad, wii remotes with motion plus, and nunchucks). You should be able to fully play any game with just a gamepad and pro controller(s).

I actually have not had a problem with the gamepad battery life. Since it came with a charging cradle, I simply cradle it when I'm not playing, and it's always fully charged when I need it. Even if it gets low, I can plug-and-play. I tend not to play continuously for over 3 hours...usually. When I was kid, things would've been different, lol.

That's my honest critique; now for a defense. Overall, I love the U. It has a lot of potential and already is worth buying for its unique experience. People say it has a weak library at launch, but what system in history didn't have a weak launch lineup? They all did. Actually, I had no trouble finding three games I wanted at launch: Mario U, ZombiU, and Tekken Tag 2. For me, that's enough to last months before I'll need another game. MiiVerse is awesome, as is the ability to control one's TV with the gamepad. Aesthetically, I love the black and blue styling. It reminds me of the PS2.
---
Ninety percent of life is just being there.
#138Zero254Posted 12/30/2012 1:34:16 PM
Doesn't have earth defense force.

Oh or onechanbara.

And it doesn't play ps2 games(personal preference that will never happen)
---
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4318/sadhurtzeldarw8.jpg http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1761/sadhurtzeldaburnbh0.jpg
Official Roll player of vs games.
#139GloryChaosPosted 12/30/2012 1:36:38 PM

This is probably one of the biggest reasons I want them to speed up the OS. It would feel a lot more streamlined if miiverse only took a second or two to load in between games.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#140AllConsoleLoverPosted 12/30/2012 2:04:25 PM
GloryChaos posted...

This is probably one of the biggest reasons I want them to speed up the OS. It would feel a lot more streamlined if miiverse only took a second or two to load in between games.

Whats wrong with messaging during games?
---
I'm a fan of every console