Name one flaw the Wii U has.

#31tav19Posted 12/27/2012 11:16:51 AM
So far I only have 3 gripes with the Wii U, other than those 3 things I'm rather enjoying the Wii U and it's games despite what the power mongers/fanboys say.

1. I have to go into Wii mode to play VC games

2. I can't currently play VC games on the GamePad

3. I feel the posting system in the Miiverse needs to be slightly altered, specifically the number of characters you can use in a post needs to be raised from the current 100 character limit to at least 200 characters. Cause as it stands I find it very difficult writing posts with 100 characters or less..........as you can probably tell by this post :p
#32DarkAdonis123Posted 12/27/2012 11:17:42 AM
NeojianX posted...
The NA 60gb PS3 was the greatest Gaming system ever made.

I bought my 60 gb PS3 at launch Nov 2006. It YLOD on me Feb 2010. The greatest gaming system ever made shouldn't have died on me 3 years and 3 months after I bought it.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#33NeojianXPosted 12/27/2012 11:24:25 AM(edited)
Who wouldn't want Custom Robo 2?

NeojianX posted...

The NA 60gb PS3 was the greatest Gaming system ever made.

I bought my 60 gb PS3 at launch Nov 2006. It YLOD on me Feb 2010. The greatest gaming system ever made shouldn't have died on me 3 years and 3 months after I bought it.

Yeah, but that was the best 3 and a third years you are every going to have in Gaming it seems. A whole lot of relationships don't last that long. Specially in Hollywood. A lot of Gamers were on their 3rd to 5th X360 in that length of time. XD
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#34Kromlech06Posted 12/27/2012 11:24:51 AM
Lack of dual output support. Meaning it doesn't output audio on the component line when its using HDMI. PS3 and Xbox360 do this. It's useful for using a monitor + speaker setup. Fixed with 1 software update.

No USB keyboard/no voice chat whatsoever. This can and most likely will be fixed, again, as a simple software update.

No media player unless you convert to .mp4 and watch it through the browser using a media server program. Software issue. See a pattern?

Tons of unutilized potential, in other words. Either Nintendo will give it to us directly or we will get it through homebrew. The ball is in Nintendo's court.
#35Bancario51Posted 12/27/2012 11:28:15 AM
its too perfect
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#36AkaimizuPosted 12/27/2012 11:29:26 AM(edited)
^ I would agree with Kromlech06. My gripes with the current system are also all possible to fix with a software update. Mine generally deal with the missing things from Nintendo's Messaging system. We need a console (other than just Microsoft) to offer a nice and convenient method to allow chatting of any kind, while running any other software (and games) on the unit. Especially on one that is touting social communication features.

---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vern Reid (http://houseofninja.com/tutorial.php)
#37GloryChaosPosted 12/27/2012 11:36:05 AM
Kromlech06 posted...
Lack of dual output support. Meaning it doesn't output audio on the component line when its using HDMI. PS3 and Xbox360 do this. It's useful for using a monitor + speaker setup. Fixed with 1 software update.

No USB keyboard/no voice chat whatsoever. This can and most likely will be fixed, again, as a simple software update.

No media player unless you convert to .mp4 and watch it through the browser using a media server program. Software issue. See a pattern?

Tons of unutilized potential, in other words. Either Nintendo will give it to us directly or we will get it through homebrew. The ball is in Nintendo's court.

Hilariously enough, the wiiU DOES support .ogg format so you can listen to music. But I'm not surprised that no one knows this because what uses .ogg? And why is it only .ogg anyway?

No USB keyboard is odd because the wii supported this. But then again, they want to force you to use the gamepad for that.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#38NewShirePosted 12/27/2012 11:36:37 AM
ZombiU
---
Taste the torture that I endure!
#39TheBonfiniPosted 12/27/2012 11:39:18 AM
Games with local mp should have online mp as standard. NsMBu would be epic fun online.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#40GrandSupremeGodPosted 12/27/2012 11:40:31 AM
The Gamepad has short battery life