List of upcoming multiplatform and exclusive titles for the Wii U

#21FFXIgaiaknightPosted 12/27/2012 3:12:10 PM
DaMan1900

k...its a port of a 3ds game which makes it even worse. a port of a port gets ppl excited lol. If wii u actually gets a next gen MH title then ill pick one up otherwise meh.

tri was awesome i take it you dont pick up hd remakes for other games on other systems? Or for that matter or picked up the MH expansion versions on the psp either?
---
Currently Playing: Nintendo Land (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#22DaMan1900Posted 12/27/2012 4:28:04 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
DaMan1900

k...its a port of a 3ds game which makes it even worse. a port of a port gets ppl excited lol. If wii u actually gets a next gen MH title then ill pick one up otherwise meh.

tri was awesome i take it you dont pick up hd remakes for other games on other systems? Or for that matter or picked up the MH expansion versions on the psp either?

nope unless i havent played the game before and in this case i have played some of them...
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#23Zato InfinitePosted 12/27/2012 4:33:31 PM
Someone please tell me that list is fake. Nintendo has to have a whole lot more third party support lined up than that.
#24InterfusorPosted 12/27/2012 4:36:57 PM
No Deadpool for PC. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA!
---
I am not economically viable.
#25BakaIdiotPosted 12/27/2012 4:37:57 PM
Most of the multiplatform games listed are trash anyways. I have all three systems and a pc , so this pathetic list does not influence me.
#26Zato InfinitePosted 12/27/2012 4:43:38 PM
BakaIdiot posted...
Most of the multiplatform games listed are trash anyways. I have all three systems and a pc , so this pathetic list does not influence me.

- I wouldn't call them trash. As a matter of fact, I can definitely see myself getting at least some enjoyment out of all of them. All I'm saying is as a potential buyer of the Wii U that list looks pretty bad. I'm hoping to God that list is fake.
#27GdboyratedloudPosted 12/27/2012 4:49:03 PM
its almost a big DUH Nintendo still has yet to announce games. that list is terribly old nice way to stealth troll TC idgaf if you got Nintendo in ya name.
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#28kamikaze135Posted 12/27/2012 4:51:49 PM
Gdboyratedloud posted...
its almost a big DUH Nintendo still has yet to announce games. that list is terribly old nice way to stealth troll TC idgaf if you got Nintendo in ya name.

I think in time the Wii U will have a decent library, but when you compare the number of PS3 and 360 games announced before they were even released, it's a bit pathetic.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#29FFXIgaiaknightPosted 12/27/2012 4:57:23 PM
DaMan1900 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
DaMan1900

nope unless i havent played the game before and in this case i have played some of them...

well you have more restraint than i do i will give ya that lol
---
Currently Playing: Nintendo Land (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#30Nintendological(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 5:04:13 PM
BakaIdiot posted...

I see. Enjoying that state of denial?
---
Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia