Wait a minute...

#131Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 5:52:30 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I'm willing to slander Miyamoto, the guy is an awful luddite and needs to retire before he ruins himself any further. Why did they even put him in a spot of power to begin with? He's made some good series, but so very few good things have come from him in the past 10 years compared to the utter crap he produces.

I know how you feel. To think this man was behind OoT and Mario 64. The man produced gold in the 90s, but he's not innovating anymore.

Indeed, even Mario Galaxy wasn't innovating, we saw the same planet based platforming on Sonic Adventure 2.

No >_>
Mad Space in SA2 was one level and it was a trainwreck. (much like the entire game)

Hey, it was done there before is all I'm saying. Galaxy simply had more time put into it to make it better.
#132VIP_TimePosted 12/28/2012 5:52:47 AM
Wow. People like geneticsftw just make boards completely worthless...
#133Soanevalcke6Posted 12/28/2012 12:53:07 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Hope you guys are looking forward to Tekash Tezuka taking his place in 2013.

Wait, is this actually happening? That would be awesome!
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6 PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#134Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 1:04:28 PM
Wow. People like geneticsftw just make boards completely worthless...

Indeed.
#135wiiking96Posted 12/28/2012 1:05:24 PM
DTY3 posted...
I'm willing to slander Miyamoto, the guy is an awful luddite and needs to retire before he ruins himself any further. Why did they even put him in a spot of power to begin with? He's made some good series, but so very few good things have come from him in the past 10 years compared to the utter crap he produces.

I know how you feel. To think this man was behind OoT and Mario 64. The man produced gold in the 90s, but he's not innovating anymore.

Indeed, even Mario Galaxy wasn't innovating, we saw the same planet based platforming on Sonic Adventure 2.

No >_>
Mad Space in SA2 was one level and it was a trainwreck.

This. Galaxy did so so much more with the gravity gimmick.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#136Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 1:10:31 PM
This. Galaxy did so so much more with the gravity gimmick.

Already replied to it champ:

Hey, it was done there before is all I'm saying. Galaxy simply had more time put into it to make it better.

It's kind of like how Nintendo invented the Dpad, but Sega perfected it.
#137Golden MavenPosted 12/28/2012 1:13:16 PM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Again...why can't making a fun game be enough? Why must he innovate with every game he makes? Besides, he is still innovating, just not in as big of ways.

Making a fun game is fine, but after a few generations it starts to get stale. Nintendo games have hardly evolved since the N64 days.
#138Lemmywinks13Posted 12/28/2012 1:25:03 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Again...why can't making a fun game be enough? Why must he innovate with every game he makes? Besides, he is still innovating, just not in as big of ways.

Making a fun game is fine, but after a few generations it starts to get stale. Nintendo games have hardly evolved since the N64 days.

This might be the best worst post I've seen. Making a fun game is fine, but it gets stale. LMAO!!!! He needs to throw some crap games in there to make all these fun games less stale I guess. WTF?
#139Lemmywinks13Posted 12/29/2012 3:14:13 PM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Golden Maven posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

This might be the best worst post I've seen. Making a fun game is fine, but it gets stale. LMAO!!!! He needs to throw some crap games in there to make all these fun games less stale I guess. WTF?

No one else finds this hilarious? Fun games get stale!!!!