Poll Time

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Poll Time
4 years ago#1
So Wii U owners what systems do you own of the past/current Generation? - Results (100 votes)
Xbox 360
2% (2 votes)
PS3
3% (3 votes)
Wii
8% (8 votes)
PC
4% (4 votes)
I own X Number (PS3, 360, Wii, Wii U, PC, Etc)
43% (43 votes)
I own All Consoles(PS3, 360, Wii, Wii U, PC, Etc)
32% (32 votes)
I only own Nintendo Consoles, nothing else.
8% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So yeah since I do want to know thanks to another topic what consoles (if any) do people own outside Nintendo consoles. For me I'm going to mark I own X consoles of the past/current generation (And by that I mean just the ones marked in the poll, if you want to say older ones however go ahead)

Handhelds are also welcomed though for this poll I just want to know home Consoles + PC.
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#2
I own Ps3,360, Wii now Wii U Just no gaming Pc and two tablets.
4 years ago#3
Game Cast wasn't an option :(
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife
4 years ago#4
EastCoastKody posted...
Game Cast wasn't an option :(

Lol the Game Cast
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#5
Wii/PS3

Actually, my Wii kept me pretty entertained last gen, and continues to now, and my PS3 has suffered from a greatly underdeveloped library as a result. Even though Wii U's library is in its infancy, there's still more on the Wii, and tons I'm sure on the PS3 for me to enjoy while I wait for Wii U's gems.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
4 years ago#6
Gamecube, xbox, xbox 360, gba, wii. Used to own a ps2, hated it..
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
4 years ago#7
A console is just a device to play my games on. If a game I like isn't out for a console I own, I get the new console.

This is why I have all the main consoles and handhelds aside from a Vita... which I will eventually get when the price drops.
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
4 years ago#8
Lord_Kagato posted...
A console is just a device to play my games on. If a game I like isn't out for a console I own, I get the new console.

This is why I have all the main consoles and handhelds aside from a Vita... which I will eventually get when the price drops.

OMG....a real gamer??

they don't like ur kind round these parts. Now GO, Get from round here!
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife
4 years ago#9
Bump. Would like to see this poll fully develop to get a better sense of things.
4 years ago#10
I own all consoles except PS3, which I plan to fix by getting the PS4. Then I'll have a massive backlog of games to go through.
Patiently waiting for-> Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3U, Monster Hunter 4
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Poll Time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived