According to Ashens, it takes around 22 seconds to get back to the Wii U menu.

#1AllConsoleLoverPosted 12/27/2012 4:16:53 PM
Also his Recommended party game is Nintendo Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH9QPZA8sK8

Nice little video for people like me who don't have a Wii U. Shows off the screen, the shop, loading, etc. He even admits while the loading is slow, its definitely not game breaking.
---
I'm a fan of every console
#2DTY3Posted 12/27/2012 4:23:23 PM
lol i cant help but feel like the title was bait.
Nice video.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#3AllConsoleLover(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 4:25:45 PM
DTY3 posted...
Nice video.

I actually didn't mean for that lol. Was gonna put about him recommending Nintendo land too but it wouldn't fit in the title.
---
#4LemonKweenstaaaPosted 12/27/2012 4:25:46 PM
I love his voice

DTY3 posted...

Also, this.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
the PSP isn't a Sony console ~LuminescentRule
#5desert_santaPosted 12/27/2012 4:25:59 PM
i only have NSMB Wii u

i find the load times to be 2-3 seconds longer than a ps3/360

mind you i do not connect it online
#6AllConsoleLover(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 4:43:51 PM
Also, i wonder if the loading is based on games or something, since it took around 22 seconds specifically when he was quitting from Batman, though it was pretty instant after he came back from i think the youtube app
---
#7Phange 2Posted 12/27/2012 4:49:25 PM
I am an Ashens addict. Have been since the original Popstation review. His recent "meals in a can" reviews are the best.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#8FFXIgaiaknightPosted 12/27/2012 4:59:10 PM
AllConsoleLover posted...
Also, i wonder if the loading is based on games or something, since it took around 22 seconds specifically when he was quitting from Batman, though it was pretty instant after he came back from i think the youtube app

i think so to as i got about 9 games and some boot back faster than others same with apps like youtube and uplay.
---
Currently Playing: Nintendo Land (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#9mjc0961Posted 12/27/2012 5:16:00 PM(edited)
AllConsoleLover posted...

Sometimes it leaves apps a bit faster, but usually it's slow as hell. Especially when first turning it on.

Phange 2 posted...
I am an Ashens addict. Have been since the original Popstation review. His recent "meals in a can" reviews are the best.

Yeah, that Christmas Dinner in a can thing was pretty nasty.

Also, I'm actually listening to him reviewing the Casio Casiopeia again right now.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#10SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/27/2012 6:58:33 PM
That was entertaining