According to Ashens, it takes around 22 seconds to get back to the Wii U menu.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. According to Ashens, it takes around 22 seconds to get back to the Wii U menu.
3 years ago#1
Also his Recommended party game is Nintendo Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH9QPZA8sK8

Nice little video for people like me who don't have a Wii U. Shows off the screen, the shop, loading, etc. He even admits while the loading is slow, its definitely not game breaking.
---
I'm a fan of every console
3 years ago#2
lol i cant help but feel like the title was bait.
Nice video.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#3
DTY3 posted...
Nice video.

I actually didn't mean for that lol. Was gonna put about him recommending Nintendo land too but it wouldn't fit in the title.
---
3 years ago#4
I love his voice

DTY3 posted...

Also, this.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
the PSP isn't a Sony console ~LuminescentRule
3 years ago#5
i only have NSMB Wii u

i find the load times to be 2-3 seconds longer than a ps3/360

mind you i do not connect it online
3 years ago#6
Also, i wonder if the loading is based on games or something, since it took around 22 seconds specifically when he was quitting from Batman, though it was pretty instant after he came back from i think the youtube app
---
3 years ago#7
I am an Ashens addict. Have been since the original Popstation review. His recent "meals in a can" reviews are the best.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
3 years ago#8
AllConsoleLover posted...
Also, i wonder if the loading is based on games or something, since it took around 22 seconds specifically when he was quitting from Batman, though it was pretty instant after he came back from i think the youtube app

i think so to as i got about 9 games and some boot back faster than others same with apps like youtube and uplay.
---
Currently Playing: Nintendo Land (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
3 years ago#9
AllConsoleLover posted...

Sometimes it leaves apps a bit faster, but usually it's slow as hell. Especially when first turning it on.

Phange 2 posted...
I am an Ashens addict. Have been since the original Popstation review. His recent "meals in a can" reviews are the best.

Yeah, that Christmas Dinner in a can thing was pretty nasty.

Also, I'm actually listening to him reviewing the Casio Casiopeia again right now.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
3 years ago#10
That was entertaining
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. According to Ashens, it takes around 22 seconds to get back to the Wii U menu.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived