According to Ashens, it takes around 22 seconds to get back to the Wii U menu.

#21Phange 2Posted 12/28/2012 6:59:30 AM
mjc0961 posted...
AllConsoleLover posted...
Also, i wonder if the loading is based on games or something, since it took around 22 seconds specifically when he was quitting from Batman, though it was pretty instant after he came back from i think the youtube app

Sometimes it leaves apps a bit faster, but usually it's slow as hell. Especially when first turning it on.

Phange 2 posted...
I am an Ashens addict. Have been since the original Popstation review. His recent "meals in a can" reviews are the best.

Yeah, that Christmas Dinner in a can thing was pretty nasty.

Also, I'm actually listening to him reviewing the Casio Casiopeia again right now.

I'm pretty sure nothing will ever top The Big BBQ, though All Day Breakfast looked pretty bad lol
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#22EastCoastKodyPosted 12/28/2012 7:02:52 AM
I wonder why it takes longer to get on MiiVerse from the Wii U menu....than it does in-game when playing Nintendo Land?
---
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife
#23dark trunksPosted 12/28/2012 10:27:22 AM
dark trunks posted...
lazycomplife posted...
dark trunks posted...
I think I'm the only one who has gotten a bit tired of him. Don't get me wrong, some videos he does are entertaining, but the novelty has worn thin for me. I can enjoy something like that for so long before it's just more of the same, and nothing is being said or done that he or she hasn't done before.

But to each his own, as they say.

Are you complaining about "more of the same" on the nintendo board? The masters of delivering more of the same?

Seriously? That's the argument you're going to use? Basing it entirely on the assumption that I actually play those games? Ignoring the milking that has occurred on the Xbox and the Playstation over the years as well.

If you don't agree with what I said, that's fine, but you're going to have to come up with something better than "you're complaining about "more of the same" on a Nintendo board?" because that's a pathetic response/argument/come back.

You know Ashens isn't Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation right?

Do you think you're talking to a moron? I don't know if it's hard for you to differentiate between two different people, but I certainly can. So please don't talk to me as though I'm some kind of fool who just assumes, based on accent, that all these people are the same.

And I'm tired of Yahtzee as well, hence why I haven't watched a video by him for a long time.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#24AllConsoleLover(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 11:33:11 AM
dark trunks posted...
dark trunks posted...
lazycomplife posted...
dark trunks posted...
I think I'm the only one who has gotten a bit tired of him. Don't get me wrong, some videos he does are entertaining, but the novelty has worn thin for me. I can enjoy something like that for so long before it's just more of the same, and nothing is being said or done that he or she hasn't done before.

But to each his own, as they say.

Are you complaining about "more of the same" on the nintendo board? The masters of delivering more of the same?

Seriously? That's the argument you're going to use? Basing it entirely on the assumption that I actually play those games? Ignoring the milking that has occurred on the Xbox and the Playstation over the years as well.

If you don't agree with what I said, that's fine, but you're going to have to come up with something better than "you're complaining about "more of the same" on a Nintendo board?" because that's a pathetic response/argument/come back.

You know Ashens isn't Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation right?

Do you think you're talking to a moron? I don't know if it's hard for you to differentiate between two different people, but I certainly can. So please don't talk to me as though I'm some kind of fool who just assumes, based on accent, that all these people are the same.

And I'm tired of Yahtzee as well, hence why I haven't watched a video by him for a long time.

Sheesh, getting a little defensive there friend. I only wanted to make sure because what you said about always being the same is what people seem to say a lot about yahtzee, just wanted to make sure you weren't getting your wires crossed on people, it happens.
---
I'm a fan of every console
#25Banjo2553Posted 12/28/2012 12:02:41 PM
Heh, I like this Ashens fellow.

And wow, holy crap, the PAL eShop is loads better. There's a separate section for demos, disc releases, and the lot. Why can't we have that?
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz