Questions about the Wii U

#1imderfnzxxxPosted 12/27/2012 7:37:38 PM
Hey everybody will Gamestop take back my Wii U if its opened. and i never really opened it up there was no plastic tape on the outside of the box sealing up the flap to open the box up or covering over the gamepad. i never took out the console its still sealed up in plastic. and i did not open up the game inside of it or the papers and the cords. i just looked at the gamepad no plastic tape covering up the plastic so do you think they will let me return it ?
#2WalkiethrougiePosted 12/27/2012 7:39:36 PM
I don't know. Why return it??
---
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them. :) -Walkiethroughie
#3imderfnzxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 7:42:07 PM
Because i like the PS3 more i never liked Nintendo after the N64 . never liked the Gamecube or the Wii.
#4WalkiethrougiePosted 12/27/2012 7:43:46 PM
Haha okay then...
---
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them. :) -Walkiethroughie
#5WalkiethrougiePosted 12/27/2012 7:44:04 PM
You're missing out! :3
---
#6PannerPosted 12/27/2012 7:44:25 PM
imderfnzxxx posted...
Because i like the PS3 more i never liked Nintendo after the N64 . never liked the Gamecube or the Wii.

So why did you get a Wii U?
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#7WalkiethrougiePosted 12/27/2012 7:45:24 PM
Panner posted...
imderfnzxxx posted...

So why did you get a Wii U?

Probably a gift of some kind
---
#8imderfnzxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 7:53:49 PM
Because i heard about hardcore games on the Wii U that the Wii never really had. and the gamepad controller looks really cool and i still like Sony ever since i saw the PS1 never liked Nintendo after the N64. and i want to get the PS3 back because of gran turismo 5 even though i had the PS3 before but it kept messing up turn it on and then it would shut itself off for 1 second and turn it back on and keep on doing it again. and i dont see much good games for awhile for the Wii U and Nintendo never had much third party support. and will the Wii U be good as the Wii ?
#9WalkiethrougiePosted 12/27/2012 8:04:24 PM
imderfnzxxx posted...
Because i heard about hardcore games on the Wii U that the Wii never really had. and the gamepad controller looks really cool and i still like Sony ever since i saw the PS1 never liked Nintendo after the N64. and i want to get the PS3 back because of gran turismo 5 even though i had the PS3 before but it kept messing up turn it on and then it would shut itself off for 1 second and turn it back on and keep on doing it again. and i dont see much good games for awhile for the Wii U and Nintendo never had much third party support. and will the Wii U be good as the Wii ?

Sucks to suck then :P
---