If Nintendo is so inferior, how come it's outselling the competition?

#1Sharky8Posted 12/27/2012 8:52:59 PM
The Wii has outsold the PS3 and Xbox 360.
The DS has outsold the PSP.
The 3DS is outselling the Vita.
The Wii U is outselling Sony and Microsoft because they haven't even released a new console.

So if Nintendo is so technologically inferior, how come they keep winning? People love Nintendo; that's why they buy it instead of Sony or Microsoft.
#2BuretsuPosted 12/27/2012 8:54:56 PM
wii u same gen as ps3 and 360 so u gotta compare them so wii u is losing
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3LinetrixPosted 12/27/2012 8:55:29 PM
So if Nintendo is so technologically inferior, how come they keep winning

Uhh, after Sony joined the gaming market, Nintendo "won" (sales-wise) only once.

Grandpas and soccermoms love Nintendo; that's why they buy it instead of Sony or Microsoft.

Fixed. Real gamers have either a PS3 or a 360. Or both.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#4DDP886Posted 12/27/2012 8:56:21 PM
it's funny, because none of the consoles that you listed are in competition with the wii u
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
ASUS P8Z77-V, i5 3570K 3.4GHz, CorsairVS 16GB1600mhz, evga gtx 550, wd 1tb 7200rpm, CorsairCX600 psu
#5Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:01:56 PM
And, of course, the Nintendo DS is now the best selling video game system in the history of video game systems. It just surpassed the PS2.

So if Nintendo sucks so much, how come everything listed in the original post has defeated its competition?
#6IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/27/2012 9:03:05 PM
And, of course, the Nintendo DS is now the best selling video game system in the history of video game systems. It just surpassed the PS2.

So if Nintendo sucks so much, how come everything listed in the original post has defeated its competition?

Not true, the PS2 is still the highest selling, DS has 4 million to go.
#7PannerPosted 12/27/2012 9:04:17 PM
Linetrix posted...

Uhh, after Sony joined the gaming market, Nintendo "won" (sales-wise) only once.

Grandpas and soccermoms love Nintendo; that's why they buy it instead of Sony or Microsoft.

Actually, REAL gamers have ALL the consoles and a gaming PC.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#8BuretsuPosted 12/27/2012 9:05:44 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

In the US. Globally, the DS has a slight edge over the PS2 (about 200k)
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#9PannerPosted 12/27/2012 9:06:18 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Not True.

http://www.gamepodunk.com/_/industry-news/nintendo-ds-surpasses-ps2-as-the-best-selling-console-of-all-time-r1747
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#10Enigma149Posted 12/27/2012 9:06:57 PM
Panner posted...
Linetrix posted...

Actually, REAL gamers have ALL the consoles and a gaming PC.

Actually, REAL gamers buy whatever systems they enjoy.
---
Look kid, when you grow up you'll learn women aren't all that smart or interesting. They do excel for purposes of coitus though.
-Unmoderated post, Wii U board