If Nintendo is so inferior, how come it's outselling the competition?

#111Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 8:57:29 AM
ElGado posted...
anon_fire posted...
ElGado posted...
Sharky8 posted...
The Wii has outsold the PS3 and Xbox 360.
The DS has outsold the PSP.
The 3DS is outselling the Vita.
The Wii U is outselling Sony and Microsoft because they haven't even released a new console.

So if Nintendo is so technologically inferior, how come they keep winning? People love Nintendo; that's why they buy it instead of Sony or Microsoft.

The Wii U is not outselling crap. 360 is still dominating it's ass.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov/27/entertainment/la-et-ct-xbox-360-thanksgiving-20121127

Old news.

This topic is inaccurate when it claims Wii U is outselling everything.

You're dense.

The Wii U is outselling its competition, because it has NONE. Sony and Microsoft have not released their next generation console.

However, in the current generation, the Wii is outselling its competition: the XBox360 and the PS3.

The DS also outsold its competition, the PSP. And the 3DS is outselling its competition, the Vita.
#112ElGadoPosted 12/28/2012 9:02:48 AM
Sharky8 posted...
ElGado posted...
anon_fire posted...
ElGado posted...
Sharky8 posted...
The Wii has outsold the PS3 and Xbox 360.
The DS has outsold the PSP.
The 3DS is outselling the Vita.
The Wii U is outselling Sony and Microsoft because they haven't even released a new console.

So if Nintendo is so technologically inferior, how come they keep winning? People love Nintendo; that's why they buy it instead of Sony or Microsoft.

The Wii U is not outselling crap. 360 is still dominating it's ass.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov/27/entertainment/la-et-ct-xbox-360-thanksgiving-20121127

Old news.

This topic is inaccurate when it claims Wii U is outselling everything.

You're dense.

The Wii U is outselling its competition, because it has NONE. Sony and Microsoft have not released their next generation console.

However, in the current generation, the Wii is outselling its competition: the XBox360 and the PS3.

The DS also outsold its competition, the PSP. And the 3DS is outselling its competition, the Vita.

You're delusional. The Wii U's competition is current gen, as it's a current gen system. The Wii isn't outselling anything either. The fad already dried up. Does it have better all time sales numbers? Sure it does but the Wii was a phenomenon. It was also underpriced and dominated the casual market (grandma, grandpa, children etc.)
#113Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:05:08 AM
The Wii U is next generation. There's no debating this point. I am done having a discussion with you, because clearly you are an intellectual inferior.
#114grandabxPosted 12/28/2012 9:07:27 AM
jsmythe posted...
The only things that a "real" gamer needs to have is a gaming quality PC and a PS3. Everything else should be considered irrelevant to a "real" gamer. I'll admit that the new XBOX might be worth buying as a cost-effective 2nd PC(I'm actually planning on buying one and using it as a 2nd PC to replace my old one) but the 360 is trash and after this generation every single one should be forcibly collected by the government and tossed in the desert.

Nintendo hasn't been relevant in 2 decades but they were supposedly the company that started it all and then they just slowly died.

QFT
#115Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:12:33 AM(edited)
grandabx posted...
jsmythe posted...
The only things that a "real" gamer needs to have is a gaming quality PC and a PS3. Everything else should be considered irrelevant to a "real" gamer. I'll admit that the new XBOX might be worth buying as a cost-effective 2nd PC(I'm actually planning on buying one and using it as a 2nd PC to replace my old one) but the 360 is trash and after this generation every single one should be forcibly collected by the government and tossed in the desert.

Nintendo hasn't been relevant in 2 decades but they were supposedly the company that started it all and then they just slowly died.

QFT

Slowing dying things don't outsell all of their competition.

Sales

Wii > xbox and ps3
DS > PSP
3DS > Vita
Wii U > no current competition

Also, PC gaming is not "gaming;" it's sitting at home because you have no significant other or friends, playing World of Warcraft while drinking Mountain Dew and eating Cheetos. That's not "gaming," that's wasting your life.
#116StealthlysPosted 12/28/2012 9:13:39 AM(edited)
>implying all pc elitists eat/drink soda/sugary drinks, or Cheetos/x game snack you prefer.

Much like other gamer's on gfaqs, I drink water while at the pc.
#117DakhanavarXPosted 12/28/2012 9:16:30 AM
Justin Bieber has outsold tons and tons of bands....so, yeah.

Not saying anything against Nintendo, but sales =/= superior or inferior in any measurement other than just that, sales.
---
Member of the 8-Bit Playas: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitPlayas
See my game collection: http://darkadia.com/member/Dakhanavar/library
#118darkjedilinkPosted 12/28/2012 9:16:45 AM
grandabx posted...
jsmythe posted...

QFT

If you have a gaming PC, why a PS3? All of the good games on PS3 are better on PC.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#119StealthlysPosted 12/28/2012 9:17:07 AM
DakhanavarX posted...

Not saying anything against Nintendo, but sales =/= superior or inferior in any measurement other than just that, sales.

and lets label the fans as well.
#120DakhanavarXPosted 12/28/2012 9:20:18 AM
Stealthlys posted...
DakhanavarX posted...

and lets label the fans as well.

Huh? I wasn't labeling much of anything.
---
Member of the 8-Bit Playas: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitPlayas
See my game collection: http://darkadia.com/member/Dakhanavar/library