If Nintendo is so inferior, how come it's outselling the competition?

#121Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 8:22:27 AM(edited)
Stealthlys posted...
>implying all pc elitists eat/drink soda/sugary drinks, or Cheetos/x game snack you prefer.

Much like other gamer's on gfaqs, I drink water while at the pc.

Then, please, a message to all PC gamers: DISPEL this myth by not being obese.
If you are a normal weight, we will stop assuming PC gamers are all obese because of all the sugary drinks and chips.

However, we know all PC gamers are obese, wear shirts with mythical creatures on them, have pony tails, do not have girlfriends, have orange-tipped fingers from their Cheetos, and have eroding teeth from all of the soda they drink.
#122HeaderHogPosted 12/28/2012 8:28:38 AM
ElGado posted...
Sharky8 posted...
The Wii has outsold the PS3 and Xbox 360.
The DS has outsold the PSP.
The 3DS is outselling the Vita.
The Wii U is outselling Sony and Microsoft because they haven't even released a new console.

So if Nintendo is so technologically inferior, how come they keep winning? People love Nintendo; that's why they buy it instead of Sony or Microsoft.

The Wii U is not outselling crap. 360 is still dominating it's ass.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov/27/entertainment/la-et-ct-xbox-360-thanksgiving-20121127

*facepalm*
That article was released on November 27.
This is December 27. Your news is a good month behind. You should be well aware that the Wii U sold 1.8 million within that month, much more than the 360's puny 750,000.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#123HeaderHogPosted 12/28/2012 8:31:17 AM
Stealthlys posted...
DakhanavarX posted...
Justin Bieber has outsold tons and tons of bands....so, yeah.

Not saying anything against Nintendo, but sales =/= superior or inferior in any measurement other than just that, sales.

and lets label the fans as well.

You do realize that he's saying any arguement, against or for Nintendo, is incredibly pointless.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#124TheSpectrePosted 12/28/2012 8:34:04 AM
if next gen is competing with current gen its already lost. it should be a no brainer that next gen wins. if its barely holding its own against what already been out for nearly a decade, thats a bad sign.
---
http://picard.ytmnd.com/
#125AquaInfernoPosted 12/28/2012 8:39:55 AM
Sharky8 posted...
The Wii has outsold the PS3 and Xbox 360.
The DS has outsold the PSP.
The 3DS is outselling the Vita.
The Wii U is outselling Sony and Microsoft because they haven't even released a new console.

So if Nintendo is so technologically inferior, how come they keep winning? People love Nintendo; that's why they buy it instead of Sony or Microsoft.

I hate all threads like this. I don't buy Nintendo instead of Sony and Microsoft. I buy Nintendo along with BOTH Sony and Microsoft.
#126RainDrinkerPosted 12/28/2012 8:43:12 AM
Since when did popularity mean something is better? Just look at the music charts to see the most popular music out there. Is that really the best stuff to listen to?
#127teamaquashockPosted 12/28/2012 8:44:14 AM
Linetrix posted...

Real gamers have all consoles and like all of them knowing each has their ups and downs.

Fixed.
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#128jairusmonillasPosted 12/28/2012 8:55:29 AM
It doesn't take a genius to know Wii has the worst library of games. Not only it did not get any great game out of 3rd parties, it also had way too much shovelwares and rehashed 1st party games.
#129HelIWithoutSinPosted 12/28/2012 9:23:16 AM
Sharky8 posted...
The Wii U is next generation. There's no debating this point. I am done having a discussion with you, because clearly you are an intellectual inferior.

This guy gets it. The Wii U is the ultimate next gen console that plays current gen games!
#130SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/28/2012 9:25:34 AM
HelIWithoutSin posted...
Sharky8 posted...
The Wii U is next generation. There's no debating this point. I am done having a discussion with you, because clearly you are an intellectual inferior.

This guy gets it. The Wii U is the ultimate next gen console that plays current gen games!

but for the fact that PS1 did that too with the various ports of 16 bit games.