If Nintendo is so inferior, how come it's outselling the competition?

#91Sami1000Posted 12/28/2012 5:00:09 AM
pbandjames posted...
Panner posted...
Enigma149 posted...
Panner posted...
Linetrix posted...
So if Nintendo is so technologically inferior, how come they keep winning

Uhh, after Sony joined the gaming market, Nintendo "won" (sales-wise) only once.

Grandpas and soccermoms love Nintendo; that's why they buy it instead of Sony or Microsoft.

Fixed. Real gamers have either a PS3 or a 360. Or both.

Actually, REAL gamers have ALL the consoles and a gaming PC.

Actually, REAL gamers buy whatever systems they enjoy.

Actually, REAL gamers are happy with Snakes and Ladders.

Actually, REAL gamers play games, not argue about consoles.

Actually, REAL gamers don't play games ever, they just close their eyes and imagine stuff!
#92petran78Posted 12/28/2012 5:02:52 AM
Panner posted...

Actually, REAL gamers have ALL the consoles and a gaming PC.

you mean REAL collectors......
---
Q.You want so see some other stuff? What Console? A.Console? Q.What platform? A.Uh, Moral Turpitude?
Q.PC it is, then.
#93ILikesCheesePosted 12/28/2012 5:10:23 AM
Sharky8 posted...
If Nintendo is so inferior, how come it's outselling the competition?

That's a bit like saying "Hey! 'Two and a Half Men' and 'NCIS' have more viewers than 'The Walking Dead', 'Fringe', or 'Breaking Bad' !! They simply MUST be the "better" shows then!"

Bad logic. Sales and popularity do not equate with true quality.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#94ILikesCheesePosted 12/28/2012 5:13:33 AM
petran78 posted...
Q.You want so see some other stuff? What Console? A.Console? Q.What platform? A.Uh, Moral Turpitude?
Q.PC it is, then.

Silliest and saddest sig I've seen this season.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#95MichaelDeAngeloPosted 12/28/2012 5:31:01 AM
DDP886 posted...
it's funny, because none of the consoles that you listed are in competition with the wii u

I bet Sony and Microsoft are going to be saying the same thing come 2014 when they're getting trounced.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
#96Pawkie07Posted 12/28/2012 5:51:13 AM
Buretsu posted...
wii u same gen as ps3 and 360 so u gotta compare them so wii u is losing

QFT

nintendrones so mad
#97The_Shadow_LinkPosted 12/28/2012 5:59:16 AM
If number of Steam Users counted. Then I would say Steam is Outselling the competition by a landslide. At least to me it wins in terms of quality and consumer friendlyness department.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#98aredd007Posted 12/28/2012 6:38:54 AM
The reason why the Wii sold out because it was cheap and a gimmick.
#99ArturiaZweiPosted 12/28/2012 6:58:50 AM
Its kinda funny how people say that sales are no indicator of quality when quality itself is subjective.

For example, while some of you may get a thrill out of paying for Xbox Live for sake of its quality, I won't do so because it did nothing I felt was worth paying extra for.

Also while some of you get a kick out of... Uncharted and consider it quality, the game was a lot like Tomb Raider with a male skin mod and did nothing for me.

Apparently since Nintendo consoles have been selling the best, a lot of people feel that its "quality" exceeds Microsoft or Sony's systems. They're probably basing their purchase on the general idea that Nintendo games are just... more fun? Yeah... I think that's it.

If Microsoft and Sony don't do something to make the console more enjoyable or somehow different than just being more pretty, the experience will be stale.
#100anon_firePosted 12/28/2012 7:07:11 AM
You poor lost souls.

Never ever compare the Wii U to last-gen consoles.