This is why I waited to get a Wii U

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This is why I waited to get a Wii U

User Info: Sharky8

Sharky8
4 years ago#1
Everyone is complaining about updates. Everyone is complaining about other minor things. There are only some good games out already (New Super Mario Bros Wii U and NintendoLand).

Thank you for being the guinea pigs. Once Nintendo fixes these issues and releases a couple more good games, like Mario Kart U and Pikmin U, and the price drops a little bit, I will buying one.

So, thank you for jumpstarting Nintendo's sales and discovering minor flaws that need to be fixed. Because of you, my gaming experience in about 6-12 months when I buy the Wii U will now be better.

User Info: Stealthlys

Stealthlys
4 years ago#2
That's why you never get crap new now days.

-Ps3 launch no games.

-DS Less games than ps3, and thats a handheld.

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
4 years ago#3
Good, everyone wins.

User Info: Sharky8

Sharky8
4 years ago#4
We need something like a DS player for the Wii U.

User Info: Stealthlys

Stealthlys
4 years ago#5
A ds player would be nice. But not a 3ds player. Or even something that supports GBA+DS for the wii u.

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#6
I bought it day one out of sheer fanboyism. Waiting is a good idea.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
4 years ago#7
Yep, TC. Launch consoles since the 7th generation have sucked. they will get better later.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
4 years ago#8
ADHDguitar posted...
I bought it day one out of sheer fanboyism. Waiting is a good idea.

Yeah, that's why I got it as soon as it got in stock a few days after launch. I couldn't wait to have the new Nintendo console. Same reason I got a 3DS when it was still $250.

User Info: EastCoastKody

EastCoastKody
4 years ago#9
I waited a year to get 360...and still got a RROD.

I'm still so scared of it getting overheated again.....i won't let anything near it...and have a fan blowing on it.
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife

User Info: Kuebel33

Kuebel33
4 years ago#10
Sharky8 posted...
Everyone is complaining about updates. Everyone is complaining about other minor things. There are only some good games out already (New Super Mario Bros Wii U and NintendoLand).

Thank you for being the guinea pigs. Once Nintendo fixes these issues and releases a couple more good games, like Mario Kart U and Pikmin U, and the price drops a little bit, I will buying one.

So, thank you for jumpstarting Nintendo's sales and discovering minor flaws that need to be fixed. Because of you, my gaming experience in about 6-12 months when I buy the Wii U will now be better.

Is this topic for real?

I have 5 games and all of them are good.....
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, ZombiU, Blops 2, NSMBU
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This is why I waited to get a Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived