Whats a Nintendrone?

#11ObtuseAnginaPosted 12/28/2012 10:35:21 AM
according to some people a nintedrone is anyone who says something remotely positive about nintendo
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg http://www.stacksofdoom.com
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,....I'd give my life. Not for honor, but for you!
#12LifelessBoyPosted 12/28/2012 10:35:41 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
A Nintendrone is the kind of person who will tell you you're wrong for wanting anything Nintendo doesn't have, while at the same time unconditionally praising everything Nintendo does.

These are the people who said HD graphics were pointless in 2006, then hyped Wii U up to the heavens as some powerful next-gen console, then reverted back to "graphics don't matter" once it became obvious that Wii U isn't so powerful.

Above all, their favorite tactic is to change the subject to Sony whenever they start to lose an argument (which is pretty much every time).

599 US DOLLARS LMAO PLAYSTATION VITA

I don't use the term personally but thundercat2600 got the right definition. Even though he is a total troll ;).

*kisses*
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko
#13Ace_StrifePosted 12/28/2012 10:35:56 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
A Nintendrone is the kind of person who will tell you you're wrong for wanting anything Nintendo doesn't have, while at the same time unconditionally praising everything Nintendo does.

These are the people who said HD graphics were pointless in 2006, then hyped Wii U up to the heavens as some powerful next-gen console, then reverted back to "graphics don't matter" once it became obvious that Wii U isn't so powerful.

Above all, their favorite tactic is to change the subject to Sony whenever they start to lose an argument (which is pretty much every time).

So...lack of X box in that post means that you are a pony, then?
---
"Only good thing about Sephy was his music; Only thing he ever did was throw his mom at you and stab a flowergirl." - BattleJesus
#14MathewMansonPosted 12/28/2012 10:36:47 AM
A Nintendrone is somebody who decides that anything Nintendo makes is suitable for them and they're happy with the product. Hooray for bigotry.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#15DiaperDandeePosted 12/28/2012 10:39:51 AM
I wonder if anyone actually uses these terms outside of the internet lol
---
Playing (360/WiiU): Halo 4, The Witcher 2, Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, REmake
#16darkqueenhelbaPosted 12/28/2012 10:50:52 AM
Nintendrone is just a derogatory label for Nintendo fanboys. Just like Sony Pony and xbot are for Sony/MS fanboys. Personally, I think the people that use such labels are just as bad as the fanboys themselves.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#17El_ZaggyPosted 12/28/2012 11:11:12 AM
Fanboys of nintendo that, despite all the evidence, will never say something from nintendo was crap. They will most likely enhance every nintendo titles, even if they have major flaws and will refuse to think that there is better elsewhere.
#18StealthlysPosted 12/28/2012 11:14:03 AM
If a topic like this must be made, then yea the Wii U board, is just the troll u board.
#19jmichaelbpPosted 12/28/2012 11:19:54 AM
BroadwayGPU posted...
A PATRIOT/SON OF LIBERTY

A Snake Eater or a Twin Reggie.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#20ColorfulColorsPosted 12/28/2012 11:31:18 AM
thundercat2600 posted...

I hate to bring thought into your post, but thundercat, could you please show me where these so called "nintendrones" are saying "graphics don't matter" on these boards pls?