Whats a Nintendrone?

#21Baha05Posted 12/28/2012 11:21:04 AM
ColorfulColors posted...
I hate to bring thought into your post, but thundercat, could you please show me where these so called "nintendrones" are saying "graphics don't matter" on these boards pls?

Hell even though I don't entirely ft the definition I don't agree that graphics don't matter. At least that's what I've been pointed out saying though in reality I say graphics should never take priority over gameplay. Graphics are nice and all but as soon as it trumps gameplay (Making the game play like ass) then there is an issue Fable 3*

*And yes I am still pissed at the abomination that was Fable 3.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#22super_luigi16Posted 12/28/2012 11:41:35 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
A Nintendrone is the kind of person who will tell you you're wrong for wanting anything Nintendo doesn't have, while at the same time unconditionally praising everything Nintendo does.

These are the people who said HD graphics were pointless in 2006, then hyped Wii U up to the heavens as some powerful next-gen console, then reverted back to "graphics don't matter" once it became obvious that Wii U isn't so powerful.

Above all, their favorite tactic is to change the subject to Sony whenever they start to lose an argument (which is pretty much every time).

599 US DOLLARS LMAO PLAYSTATION VITA

You try too hard to come off as nonchalant.
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project: Paper Mario: Sticker Star FAQ/Walkthrough (co-authored with RedIsPoetic)
#23BlackOrigamiSunPosted 12/28/2012 11:42:43 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
A Nintendrone is the kind of person who will tell you you're wrong for wanting anything Nintendo doesn't have, while at the same time unconditionally praising everything Nintendo does.

These are the people who said HD graphics were pointless in 2006, then hyped Wii U up to the heavens as some powerful next-gen console, then reverted back to "graphics don't matter" once it became obvious that Wii U isn't so powerful.

Above all, their favorite tactic is to change the subject to Sony whenever they start to lose an argument (which is pretty much every time).

#24AnclationPosted 12/28/2012 11:45:44 AM
NiftyManZ posted...
Anyone that supports the system will be called a nintendrone by a troll. It's just a phrase to annoy you and get you on the defensive. Just ignore it and move on.
#25YojimboohPosted 12/28/2012 11:47:07 AM
Quote:A PATRIOT/SON OF LIBERTY
@BroadwayGPU

sshhh, that's the LA-LI-LU-LE-LO
---
I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. - John Constantine
#26wiiking96Posted 12/28/2012 11:53:19 AM
What thundercat said. "Nintendrone" is just a nickname for extreme Nintendo fan boys. They generally think Nintendo is objectively superior to every other game company by a large amount, and will defend even the stupidest of Nintendo's decisions because they can't handle it being criticized.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#27geneticsftwPosted 12/28/2012 11:55:40 AM
Baha05 posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
I hate to bring thought into your post, but thundercat, could you please show me where these so called "nintendrones" are saying "graphics don't matter" on these boards pls?

Hell even though I don't entirely ft the definition I don't agree that graphics don't matter. At least that's what I've been pointed out saying though in reality I say graphics should never take priority over gameplay. Graphics are nice and all but as soon as it trumps gameplay (Making the game play like ass) then there is an issue Fable 3*

*And yes I am still pissed at the abomination that was Fable 3.

Agreeing with the Fable 3 comment.
#28emagdnEPosted 12/28/2012 12:04:51 PM
anyone on an internet message board who still blindly supports Nintendo instead of correctly opposing that ****er Iwata and what he has done to the company is a "Nintendrone"

Nintendo is now objectively horrible, stop praising them just because they were good at one point, that Nintendo is dead, what you see now is a shambling corpse
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#29thatdude227Posted 12/28/2012 12:06:15 PM
x23sephiroth23x posted...
according to some people a nintendrone is anyone who says something remotely positive about nintendo

darkqueenhelba posted...
Nintendrone is just a derogatory label for Nintendo fanboys. Just like Sony Pony and xbot are for Sony/MS fanboys. Personally, I think the people that use such labels are just as bad as the fanboys themselves.

these. for sephy, that seems to be the most commonly used definition. for darkqueenhelba, calling someone a nintendrone is annoying as all hell. it just screams immaturity
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto
#30thundercat2600Posted 12/28/2012 12:13:15 PM
super_luigi16 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

You try too hard to come off as nonchalant.

So do you.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink