Whats a Nintendrone?

#41LordcrabfoodPosted 12/28/2012 1:31:48 PM
BlackOrigamiSun posted...
Nintendrone = victims of the twisted realistic graphics scheme, formed by Microsoft and Sony to destroy all nostalgic fun that we think everyone should have. We are always quiet, and we never troll.

Sony pony = LOL VITA NO GAMES LOL WII SOLD MORE

Xbot = LOL GENERIC FPS LOL RED RING OF DEATH

generic fps? ps3 has more, rrd? not an issue anymore.

Living in the past must bring you reassurance I guess.
#42Baha05Posted 12/28/2012 1:33:13 PM
NiftyManZ posted...
Technically, shouldn't link be listed like 10 times? Aren't most links totally different "people"?

Naw I think they narrow it down to OoT/MM Link
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#43NiftyManZPosted 12/28/2012 1:34:40 PM
But they use different pics for it, and I see all the different links represented as "link" every year.
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#44melbye80Posted 12/28/2012 1:39:38 PM
A Nintendrone is someone who dares say anything positive about Nintendo
#45BluntGruntPosted 12/28/2012 1:44:21 PM
It's a drone made by Nintendo. Duh.
---
?????
#46Squished_MarioPosted 12/28/2012 1:52:51 PM
Nintendrone: NiN-TEN-drone ( not to be confused with "Ben 10") is somebody who can't accept the fact that their beloved Nintendo has flaws, as well as the systems and/or games they may have available. Their cries of "TROLL" echo through forums at every possible opportunity to anybody else who has a different opinion about Nintendo other than their own, and virtually none of them understand the actual concept of trolling. They will put up with anything Nintendo does. If say, Reggie from Nintendo personally punched them in the eye, they would give a 'valid' reason as to why Reggie had to do so, etc.
---
The truth hurts, and has just been spoken by SquishedMario.
PSN: VexSilver
#47cavebear56Posted 12/28/2012 2:32:36 PM
NiftyManZ posted...
Anyone that supports the system will be called a nintendrone by a troll. It's just a phrase to annoy you and get you on the defensive. Just ignore it and move on.

This.

and that down there.

ManuKesna posted...
nintendrone, pony, xbot are all stupid nicknames that uncreative and dumb people came up with

---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#48Xcalibur02Posted 12/28/2012 2:35:54 PM
Nintendrone is nothing but a deflection used by trolls to try to invalidate and discourage the opinions of people that actually enjoy Nintendo consoles.

I wish some people would actually learn to have a civil conversation. Nothing screams jealousy and reassurance than retreating to insults and name calling.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#49GiranXYZPosted 12/28/2012 2:40:14 PM
If you like anything Nintendo you're a nintendrone.
If you like anything on the Playstation you're a pony.
If you like anything on the Xbox you're an xbot.
If you like anything from x company you're x-bot/drone/cop/fan/licker/etc.

Stupid names for people who like something that people who make up and/or use these idiotic names don't.

In short, idiotic nonsense.
---
Whatever
#50Lord_KagatoPosted 12/28/2012 2:48:28 PM
GiranXYZ posted...
If you like anything Nintendo you're a nintendrone.
If you like anything on the Playstation you're a pony.
If you like anything on the Xbox you're an xbot.
If you like anything from x company you're x-bot/drone/cop/fan/licker/etc.

Stupid names for people who like something that people who make up and/or use these idiotic names don't.

In short, idiotic nonsense.

This is the only correct answer. Every other explanation says something similar while still working in some form of "people who like nintendo are incorrect for doing so!"

No one is allowed to be a fan of anything anymore without being horribly ridiculed.

I'm a fan of all systems... so I get called an Xbot Pony Nintendrone.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES