Whats a Nintendrone?

#51TrueBlue91Posted 12/28/2012 3:57:03 PM
Squished_Mario posted...
Nintendrone: NiN-TEN-drone ( not to be confused with "Ben 10") is somebody who can't accept the fact that their beloved Nintendo has flaws, as well as the systems and/or games they may have available. Their cries of "TROLL" echo through forums at every possible opportunity to anybody else who has a different opinion about Nintendo other than their own, and virtually none of them understand the actual concept of trolling. They will put up with anything Nintendo does. If say, Reggie from Nintendo personally punched them in the eye, they would give a 'valid' reason as to why Reggie had to do so, etc.

Made me laugh. It's true though...
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#52scorpyinPosted 12/28/2012 4:53:15 PM
Basically, anyone who uses these internet names is a fanboy themself, clearly. Notice how anyone talking about this or explaining in way more depth than needed are trolls.

The only reason anyone would ever call someone else a name is because of somekind of conflict or disagreement. Whereas trolls think theyre clever by doing such. Therefore, the only people who use these names in the first place are trolls/fanboys, normal people dont give a fvck what other people think of video game consoles...
#53BigReedPosted 12/28/2012 4:53:38 PM
They use them in Pakistan.
---
U.S. Army Airborne Veteran
#54super_luigi16Posted 12/28/2012 6:19:17 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
super_luigi16 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
A Nintendrone is the kind of person who will tell you you're wrong for wanting anything Nintendo doesn't have, while at the same time unconditionally praising everything Nintendo does.

These are the people who said HD graphics were pointless in 2006, then hyped Wii U up to the heavens as some powerful next-gen console, then reverted back to "graphics don't matter" once it became obvious that Wii U isn't so powerful.

Above all, their favorite tactic is to change the subject to Sony whenever they start to lose an argument (which is pretty much every time).

599 US DOLLARS LMAO PLAYSTATION VITA

You try too hard to come off as nonchalant.

So do you.

I'm not the one who wrote a paragraph intensely describing what a Nintendrone is.
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project: Paper Mario: Sticker Star FAQ/Walkthrough (co-authored with RedIsPoetic)
#55The_King82Posted 12/28/2012 6:29:24 PM
A blind fanboy who refuses to admit the many, many flaws of nintendo.
#56thundercat2600Posted 12/28/2012 6:31:34 PM
super_luigi16 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
super_luigi16 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
A Nintendrone is the kind of person who will tell you you're wrong for wanting anything Nintendo doesn't have, while at the same time unconditionally praising everything Nintendo does.

These are the people who said HD graphics were pointless in 2006, then hyped Wii U up to the heavens as some powerful next-gen console, then reverted back to "graphics don't matter" once it became obvious that Wii U isn't so powerful.

Above all, their favorite tactic is to change the subject to Sony whenever they start to lose an argument (which is pretty much every time).

So do you.

I'm not the one who wrote a paragraph intensely describing what a Nintendrone is.

I'm not the one who came to this topic just to attack someone for accurately describing me.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#57ColorfulColorsPosted 12/28/2012 6:32:58 PM
Squished_Mario posted...
Nintendrone: NiN-TEN-drone ( not to be confused with "Ben 10") is somebody who can't accept the fact that their beloved Nintendo has flaws, as well as the systems and/or games they may have available. Their cries of "TROLL" echo through forums at every possible opportunity to anybody else who has a different opinion about Nintendo other than their own, and virtually none of them understand the actual concept of trolling. They will put up with anything Nintendo does. If say, Reggie from Nintendo personally punched them in the eye, they would give a 'valid' reason as to why Reggie had to do so, etc.

Ok, this post just SCREAMS "Respond to me!"
#58ColorfulColorsPosted 12/28/2012 6:35:34 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
super_luigi16 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
super_luigi16 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

So do you.

I'm not the one who came to this topic just to attack someone for accurately describing me.

My God man, do you think anybody who argues with you is a fanboy? I thought kirbs was bad, but Jesus Christ.
#59thundercat2600Posted 12/28/2012 6:38:11 PM
ColorfulColors posted...
My God man, do you think anybody who argues with you is a fanboy? I thought kirbs was bad, but Jesus Christ.

What is wrong with you? All you do is follow me around and make useless, snarky comments.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#60BlackOrigamiSunPosted 12/28/2012 6:39:21 PM
super_luigi16 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
super_luigi16 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

So do you.

He described a nintendrone in a topic called "What is a Nintendrone?". What a jerk.