Whats a Nintendrone?

#61thundercat2600Posted 12/28/2012 6:39:42 PM
User Name ColorfulColors
User ID 6659587
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

. . . oh. Well that explains a lot. Thanks for using one of your 3 messages to make a useless comment about me.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#62super_luigi16Posted 12/28/2012 6:47:54 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
super_luigi16 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
super_luigi16 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
A Nintendrone is the kind of person who will tell you you're wrong for wanting anything Nintendo doesn't have, while at the same time unconditionally praising everything Nintendo does.

These are the people who said HD graphics were pointless in 2006, then hyped Wii U up to the heavens as some powerful next-gen console, then reverted back to "graphics don't matter" once it became obvious that Wii U isn't so powerful.

Above all, their favorite tactic is to change the subject to Sony whenever they start to lose an argument (which is pretty much every time).

599 US DOLLARS LMAO PLAYSTATION VITA

You try too hard to come off as nonchalant.

So do you.

I'm not the one who wrote a paragraph intensely describing what a Nintendrone is.

I'm not the one who came to this topic just to attack someone for accurately describing me.

I'm not the one attacking.
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project: Paper Mario: Sticker Star FAQ/Walkthrough (co-authored with RedIsPoetic)
#63muffin_mans_broPosted 12/28/2012 6:49:01 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
Someone who is basically a weaboo and only likes Nintendo.

Despises anything American (besides Retro studios) even though they have never touched one of the American games, only hates it because of the realistic art direction that the original Wii can not produce.

xbot-teenage shooter boy likes mountain dew+ Doritos
sony pony-otaku
nintendrone-casual

Anyway this topic is off-topic lol.

HEY, I don't own an X-Box, and I love BOTH of those things!

*crying* stop GENERALIZING!! D'=<
---
Oh Do you knooow the muffin_mans_bro, the muffin_mans_bro, the muffin_mans_bro?
Do you knooow the muffin_mans_bro, who lives on...*hic*...lulz I forget...
#64art_of_the_killPosted 12/28/2012 7:09:29 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
A Nintendrone is the kind of person who will tell you you're wrong for wanting anything Nintendo doesn't have, while at the same time unconditionally praising everything Nintendo does.

These are the people who said HD graphics were pointless in 2006, then hyped Wii U up to the heavens as some powerful next-gen console, then reverted back to "graphics don't matter" once it became obvious that Wii U isn't so powerful.

Above all, their favorite tactic is to change the subject to Sony whenever they start to lose an argument (which is pretty much every time).

^ Best answer.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#65Helmsly2008Posted 12/28/2012 7:15:35 PM
thundercat2600 posted...

This is amazingly accurate.
#66ColorfulColorsPosted 12/28/2012 8:21:20 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
User Name ColorfulColors
User ID 6659587
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

. . . oh. Well that explains a lot. Thanks for using one of your 3 messages to make a useless comment about me.

Hehe..You might wanna recheck that.

Also, useless? Your comment is as useless as mine.
#67Infectedglore2Posted 12/28/2012 9:07:19 PM
Stealthlys posted...
KroganBallEater posted...
Someone who is basically a weaboo and only likes Nintendo.

Despises anything American (besides Retro studios) even though they have never touched one of the American games, only hates it because of the realistic art direction that the original Wii can not produce.

xbot-teenage shooter boy likes mountain dew+ Doritos
sony pony-otaku
nintendrone-casual

Anyway this topic is off-topic lol.

If they were casual why the hell would they be on this site? There are no casuals on the message boards unless they're one off trolls.
#68wiiking96Posted 12/28/2012 9:19:38 PM
Squished_Mario posted...
Nintendrone: NiN-TEN-drone ( not to be confused with "Ben 10") is somebody who can't accept the fact that their beloved Nintendo has flaws, as well as the systems and/or games they may have available. Their cries of "TROLL" echo through forums at every possible opportunity to anybody else who has a different opinion about Nintendo other than their own, and virtually none of them understand the actual concept of trolling. They will put up with anything Nintendo does. If say, Reggie from Nintendo personally punched them in the eye, they would give a 'valid' reason as to why Reggie had to do so, etc.

This is the correct answer, and no one can honestly argue against it. These people exist for every type of medium.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#69FabulousZeroPosted 12/29/2012 6:24:39 AM
thundercat2600 posted...

---
It took me three playthroughs to realize Harbinger was a reaper
If you dislike FFXIII, you're an idiot.
#70ElGadoPosted 12/29/2012 8:46:44 AM
There is a distinct difference between a Nintendo fan and a Nintendrone. A Nintendrone will look past any and all flaws and defend Nintendo for every bad decision they have made. A Nintendrone will change the subject, use red herrings, or straw man arguments to obscure any kind of real conversation about the Wii U or Nintendo.

At the end of the day, if Nintendo goes third party, the Nintendrones will be at fault. Why? Because they weren't vocal enough to tell Nintendo that Ninty is ******ing up big time and needs to change their strategy ASAP.