The future looks kinda boring...

#1EmeralDragon23Posted 12/28/2012 10:26:32 AM
No real games have been announced, have they?

As of now, there's really nothing to look forward to next year.
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, The Last Story, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All
#2LifelessBoyPosted 12/28/2012 10:30:48 AM
Bioshock Infinite, GTAV, Aliens: Colonial Marines, The Last Of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, ARMA III...

The future looks awesome, if you don't limit yourself to one console.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko
#3mashuPosted 12/28/2012 10:31:17 AM
Who knows. I think its more accurate to say the future looks uncertain. They aren't giving us anything to go on, so can't say one way or the other. Kind of need E3 at this point.
#4mashuPosted 12/28/2012 10:33:40 AM
LifelessBoy posted...
The future looks awesome, if you don't limit yourself to one console.

Well, that's a given. I wonder sometimes though just how many on these boards truly have the Wii U as their only platform and intend to keep it that way. I'm really looking forward to getting the Wii U at some point, but I've always been multi-console.
#5GloryChaosPosted 12/28/2012 10:34:46 AM
E3 is bad every year all across the board so I wouldn't wait on that. You usually only get one big announcement (Last of Us or Watchdogs) and the rest is stuff that has little to do with new video games themselves.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#6mashuPosted 12/28/2012 10:37:32 AM
GloryChaos posted...
E3 is bad every year all across the board so I wouldn't wait on that. You usually only get one big announcement (Last of Us or Watchdogs) and the rest is stuff that has little to do with new video games themselves.

Well true, but its at least something. Maybe we'll see some announcements coming from NoJ sometime soon and then we can hope to see those titles.
#7maximumbarmagePosted 12/28/2012 10:38:15 AM
If you only game on Nintendo consoles this is true.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays