Any good upcoming Wii U exclusives incoming?

#31DemonDog666Posted 12/28/2012 1:56:55 PM(edited)
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
Buretsu posted...
Nothing. Gee, it almost like the Wii U just launched or something.

Funny, I thought we had great games like Rayman Legends, Wonderful 101, and Pikmin 3 to look forward to in the "launch window".

Why can't you just admit that Nintendo was wrong about what they promised for launch window, instead of blaming the disappointed fans?

rayman i still out in the launch window it comes out in february.... There is also

Game & Wario
Lego CIty Undercover
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Rayman Legends
Wii Fit U (before anyone complains this is a big title for casuals not gamers like us)

all those will be out before the end of march. Also as nintendo has said there is still games we dont no about yet.

So young, so naive.
#32JTaanaaPosted 12/28/2012 1:39:33 PM
The only reason we'll know is when Nintendo decides to announce them. Even then, I'd take their current lineup with a grain of salt; it doesn't look final to me. (And besides the new year is going to be just getting started; I don't think we need to go Chicken Little here.)
#33BuretsuPosted 12/28/2012 3:43:25 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Buretsu posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Buretsu posted...

I've never seen ANY console launch that had no games released in over 3 months.

Xbox 360. Launched in November. Got DoA 4 in December, and then nothing until Full Auto and Fight Night Round 3 in February.

Dec 29 to Feb 14 is now three months

If you say so.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#34TheStarCorePosted 12/28/2012 3:46:11 PM
This is the one good thing about the delays in Europe, we get Ninja Gaiden in January and Scribblenauts in February, so it actually spreads the releases a bit better for my tastes.
#35LinetrixPosted 12/28/2012 3:48:29 PM
Don't listen to the trolls, TC. There are thousands and thousands of games coming for the Wii U each month. It's just that the companies are STILL under the NDA so they can't announce those games until 3 days after release.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#36mozilla345Posted 12/28/2012 3:51:46 PM
Rayman in February
---
Nintendo Network ID: Chrome345
#37desert_santaPosted 12/28/2012 3:52:58 PM
TheStarCore posted...
This is the one good thing about the delays in Europe, we get Ninja Gaiden in January and Scribblenauts in February, so it actually spreads the releases a bit better for my tastes.

while i hate delays it is nice that the titles do get spread out

expecting rayman in feb too

though i will probably be too busy playing ni no kuni to care about scribblenauts

will skip ninja gaiden for DmC
#38Sailor GoonPosted 12/28/2012 4:17:39 PM
Buretsu posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Buretsu posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Buretsu posted...

I've never seen ANY console launch that had no games released in over 3 months.

Xbox 360. Launched in November. Got DoA 4 in December, and then nothing until Full Auto and Fight Night Round 3 in February.

Dec 29 to Feb 14 is now three months

If you say so.

you're the one that said it, genius
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh