wow...discouraging upcomg game list on here

#31GooBacksBackPosted 12/28/2012 4:30:58 PM
It's so bad it makes me sick!
#32darkskillPosted 12/28/2012 4:58:19 PM
I think the whole "it's new so don't expect any games" argument is pretty weak. This is 2012, we've seen plenty of console launch already with no good games. So companies should be learning from the past, not just accepting it as the norm. I bought a Wii U on launch day but ended up selling it a couple weeks later because it's just unacceptable to not have anything to play. I feel like they released an unfinished system. Were they rushed for the holidays? Maybe. But this is Nintendo, they've been doing this a long time.

As Treebeard would say "A Wizard should know better!"
---
Dunder Mifflin
PSN: LegendRh1
#33IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/28/2012 4:59:50 PM
I think the whole "it's new so don't expect any games" argument is pretty weak. This is 2012, we've seen plenty of console launch already with no good games. So companies should be learning from the past, not just accepting it as the norm. I bought a Wii U on launch day but ended up selling it a couple weeks later because it's just unacceptable to not have anything to play. I feel like they released an unfinished system. Were they rushed for the holidays? Maybe. But this is Nintendo, they've been doing this a long time.

Yep :/
#34Baha05Posted 12/28/2012 5:06:54 PM
darkskill posted...

Even though it's 2012 the industry won't change as it takes years to develop games. Hence why there tend to be droughts. Also explains small launch titles and ports in the first month. People really need to know that most launches are small and sometimes a console goes through droughts. It;s not the end of the world.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#35IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/28/2012 5:07:46 PM
darkskill posted...

Even though it's 2012 the industry won't change as it takes years to develop games. Hence why there tend to be droughts. Also explains small launch titles and ports in the first month. People really need to know that most launches are small and sometimes a console goes through droughts. It;s not the end of the world.

Honestly software droughts are very rare these days, except on Nintendo consoles...
#36BuretsuPosted 12/28/2012 5:09:29 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
darkskill posted...

Honestly software droughts are very rare these days, except on Nintendo consoles...

You mean, except on newly launched consoles.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#37Baha05Posted 12/28/2012 5:11:10 PM

Except for ALL launch consoles and during the Summer months.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#38Sami1000Posted 12/28/2012 5:14:42 PM
MarioGalaxy2 posted...
Ahh people who just got their first launch console.

Most consoles get games sooner than this after their launch :/

No one told the 3DS,Vita,PS3,Xbox 360, Wii, and many others.

Yeah, i'm still waiting for warriors lair for the vita but i'm starting to doubt it won't ever be released. 3DS had horrible and i mean HORRIBLE launch. If they had released 3DS xl at launch i would still have my 3DS though.
#39Sailor GoonPosted 12/28/2012 5:16:28 PM
Buretsu posted...
darkskill posted...

You mean, except on newly launched consoles.

Didnt happen with the PS3, Xbox 360, Vita, 3DS, Xbox, Dreamcast, etc....
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#40Baha05Posted 12/28/2012 5:18:39 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Didnt happen with the PS3, Xbox 360, Vita, 3DS, Xbox, Dreamcast, etc....

Except it did
---