wow...discouraging upcomg game list on here

#71MarioGalaxy2Posted 12/29/2012 12:22:53 AM
Does it seem kinda ironic that people complain about Nintendo having third party games at launch because its on another console.

An complain when Nintendo doesn't have third party games on another consoles.

So yeah I'm going back to play Nintendo Land, Mario U, Scribblenauts Unlimited.

An then pick up Sonic Racing Transformed and Darksiders 2 when I finish those 3.

Also need a reminder to get e-shop games like Trine 2, Nano Assualt Neo, Mighty Switch Force.

An I probably need to get Rayman Legends, Toki Tori 2, and Bit Runner 2 when they come out.

All These games would probably keep me occupied to April I guess, if I'm not busying playing Fire Emblem and Luigi Mansion on my 3DS.
---
My Fan Made Starter Pokemon www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoeZ8z98Bo
#72Jx1010Posted 12/29/2012 12:24:19 AM
wow...discouraging upcomg game list on here (Ultimate Edition)
#73xLinkkuPosted 12/29/2012 12:30:31 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Ahh people who just got their first launch console.

Most consoles get games sooner than this after their launch :/

No one told the 3DS,Vita,PS3,Xbox 360, Wii, and many others.

3DS got new games pretty regularly after it's launch
Same with Vita
PS3 did too
360 had a two month gap at first
Wii wasn't so good for it, had a bad launch

Your argument is invalid.
---
Patiently waiting for-> Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3U, Monster Hunter 4
#74SquareSidePosted 12/29/2012 1:55:28 AM
Kitty's Yarn

So getting...
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#75OmegaPillowPosted 12/29/2012 5:23:15 AM
40Dribylf posted...
Lulz @ 30 games. 20+ are wii-level shovelware and re-releases

It's still 30-ish games

And not everyone is a total nerd that buys certain games on release date.

And they're all good games, like Arkham City, Mass Effect 3, Black Ops 2, Sonic All-Stars, and Assassin's Creed 3.

It's a good line-up.

lol i played/beat all those games already, are fanboys really excited about old ports?
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#76DynheartPosted 12/29/2012 5:38:49 AM(edited)
OmegaPillow posted...
40Dribylf posted...

It's still 30-ish games

And they're all good games, like Arkham City, Mass Effect 3, Black Ops 2, Sonic All-Stars, and Assassin's Creed 3.

It's a good line-up.

lol i played/beat all those games already, are fanboys really excited about old ports?

Some people didn't own a PS3 or a 360. Why sound like a snob about it? A lot of people owned just a Wii, and are happy they have upgraded. Not only that, they are excited that these ports are available to them.

And here you are, ready to p*** in their cheerios. I'm sure you are quite proud of that.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#77TediousMattPosted 12/29/2012 5:39:53 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
Ignore the babies. I am the resident troll with my lips permapuckered on Sony's backside.

Fixed
#78OmegaPillowPosted 12/29/2012 8:26:28 AM
Dynheart posted...
OmegaPillow posted...
40Dribylf posted...

It's still 30-ish games

It's a good line-up.

Some people didn't own a PS3 or a 360. Why sound like a snob about it? A lot of people owned just a Wii, and are happy they have upgraded. Not only that, they are excited that these ports are available to them.

And here you are, ready to p*** in their cheerios. I'm sure you are quite proud of that.

lol @ anybody just owning a wii

maybe if youre an old fart, or a kid
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#79trenkenPosted 12/29/2012 8:28:10 AM
Sneakers posted...
Looking at the upcoming games for the system on here, and has 3 games listed as coming to the US Market...two in March...but what about Monster Hunter HD? Capcom said North America was getting it March, and also Lego City Undercover isn't listed either...which is around the same month.

Its a new system. I havent bought a system I think since the PS2 that I really thought was first owning in the first year, and Ive bought them ALL.

I bought the U and I think the game lineup for the foreseeable future is sorry, but at least I have it here and set up so when a game comes out in 2014 that I want, it will be ready to go. lol
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#80NextGenISbetterPosted 12/29/2012 8:29:28 AM
Baha05 posted...
Ahh people who just got their first launch console.

---
Next gen is better. Read my user name if you are at all confused by this. Will $ony be in last place again next gen ?