Name one advantage the Wii U has over Xbox 360 and PS3...

#31CosmicSnakePosted 12/29/2012 2:43:35 AM
It brings back that child like sense of wonder and excitement for a new game I don't get much any more... which is always nice~
---
There was a quote here.... it's gone now~
#32DynheartPosted 12/29/2012 2:51:50 AM(edited)
Wayavas posted...
the wii u has fanboys who will buy the console no matter what and will try to post something on this topic to justify their blind fanboyism

Ok, wise guy, what do the owners of the Wii supposed to do? Not upgrade? They are obviously Nintendo fans. But since they buy an upgrade to there favorite companies console...they are blind.

Are you that dimwitted?

Sony fans will be doing the same, as will Microsoft fans. Are they blind? Probably not. Let me guess. Because those consoles will have a CPU that's not out yet (did I mention the 30 cores it will have), and a GT 990 in it as well. Oh, they will also have 24 gigs of ram! GDDR 8! 200mb of eDRAM! All of this with an efficient liquid cooling system!

Yea, just one of the rumors.

But the Wii U cannot not compare, so people are just blind. Forget the fact they just like the games they have. How dare they have fun! How can they not see the power of Sony and Microsoft!

Am I getting this right?

*rolls eyes*
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#33realskillz1990Posted 12/29/2012 2:58:58 AM
It has blue cases so people can easily spot and avoid the blue case games while they are shopping.
---
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.
#34SixSixSevenEighPosted 12/29/2012 3:31:54 AM
Haha, I'll stick with my PS3 thanks. You know, the superior console with actual GAMES.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#35ChipChippersonPosted 12/29/2012 3:40:49 AM
Its fanbase isn't full of tryhards, weeaboos, and urban types; just folks that like to have fun.
---
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK
#36SixSixSevenEighPosted 12/29/2012 3:47:04 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
Its fanbase isn't full of tryhards, weeaboos, and urban types; just folks that like to have fun.

Really? It's 'fanbase' are probably the most childish of them all:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A3CXSN33XIBI0Q/ref=cm_pdp_rev_all?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#37bijwmocPosted 12/29/2012 3:54:51 AM
...What do you intend to demonstrate with a single and probably trolling example?
#38RolandHazotoPosted 12/29/2012 3:58:50 AM
SixSixSevenEigh posted...
Haha, I'll stick with my PS3 thanks. You know, the superior console with actual GAMES.

I own a PS3 with a library of about 40 games.
I own a Wii with a library of 68 games.

I am a fan of Metal Gear Solid, Assassin's Creed, Armored Core, Samurai Warriors, Zelda, Pokemon, Tenchu, Unreal Tournament, Devil May Cry, and Disgaea. (I think I covered all my main ones)

I have most likely played what you would call "real" games.
And yet my Wii library is bigger. Now why would this be?
Perhaps it is because good ps3 games lately are hard to come by.
Perhaps because the major triple A titles on PS3 ended up being better on PC. (I.e. Skyrim)
Perhaps it's because the Wii has a more diverse library of games that are very different and unique in play style from one another.
Or perhaps every console has a purpose and a niche to fill and it just so happened that Nintendo has more of my niches than Sony.
#39godplaysSNESPosted 12/29/2012 4:11:20 AM
Wii U obviously has Nintendo backing it with their big exclusives.

If you already own a PS3 or 360 or PC, the Wii U is alot more appealing as your secondary console than any other console
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#40Id HyrenPosted 12/29/2012 4:49:47 AM
lowuw posted...
You basically listen to the tv, but when something interesting comes on you look up at tv. If Sportscenter has a highlight I want to see I can pause the game and watch that. Also I can look back and forth at the game I'm playing and tv depending on what I'm doing in the game. Wii U takes multi-tasking to another level.

Greatest post on gamefaqs
---
$5 WRINKLE TRICK THAT HAS BOTOX DOCTORS FURIOUS!: ACCEPT THE IMPERMANENCE OF ALL THINGS AND EMBRACE YOUR BODY