Name one advantage the Wii U has over Xbox 360 and PS3...

#41StarBladeEdgePosted 12/29/2012 5:13:10 AM
Wayavas posted...
the wii u has fanboys who will buy the console no matter what and will try to post something on this topic to justify their blind fanboyism

smart boy , how long did it take you to come up with this ****?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !
#42petran78Posted 12/29/2012 6:38:40 AM
lowuw posted...
You basically listen to the tv, but when something interesting comes on you look up at tv. If Sportscenter has a highlight I want to see I can pause the game and watch that. Also I can look back and forth at the game I'm playing and tv depending on what I'm doing in the game. Wii U takes multi-tasking to another level.

picture-in-picture is supported on TV since ancient times.
---
Q.You want so see some other stuff? What Console? A.Console? Q.What platform? A.Uh, Moral Turpitude?
Q.PC it is, then.
#43El_ZaggyPosted 12/29/2012 6:40:33 AM
the_celtic_lynx posted...
Legend of Zelda

ever played Okami aka the better Zelda ? You know what ? its on ps3!
#44mjc0961Posted 12/29/2012 6:56:09 AM(edited)
TalentedM posted...
External HD support for more storage on day 1.

I'm going to go with this one. 360's hot swappable drives are nice, but the prices are BS. PS3 uses regular 2.5" drives, but the process to move content from one console to another is such a complete f***ing mess that it makes me miss memory cards.

Nintendo picked the two good things from each: you can buy your own external and pay whatever low price you can find for storage, and all you have to do is just plug it in and get back to playing rather than spending hours doing BS like you would on PS3.

El_Zaggy posted...
Legend of Zelda

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No, Okami is trash, and even if it wasn't, it's on Wii (and thus Wii U) as well. You have failed twice.

The better Zelda. Yeah, you know how Zelda could improve? You should fight Ganon at the 3rd dungeon and then spend the rest of the game faffing about until you randomly fight him again, and then faff about even more until the end of the game where you fight him yet again just because he was supposed to be the final boss from the start of the game so f*** it fight him again! Who cares about pacing, right? Pacing is overrated.

Oh wait, Zelda DID do that in Skyward Sword and fighting that scale monster thing repeatedly. PEOPLE HATED THOSE PARTS. And rightfully so, it was horrible fighting what should have just been the final boss fight multiple times on Okami and it was horrible fighting what should have just been part of the final boss fight multiple times in Skyward Sword.

You know what else Zelda should to do be "better" like Okami? Have a really obnoxious partner character that constantly rambles on and on and on and on and on and on and on about nothing. Issun was so lame, always rambling on, always flirting endlessly with any female character long after he'd been shot down, never shutting the f*** up and letting you play the game when he should.

OH WAIT, Skyward Sword did that too and once again, there's a 95% change that Fi is the most hated character in Zelda history.

So yeah, how is Okami "the better Zelda" exactly? Every time Zelda does something that Okami did, people hate it. You know why they hate it? Because Okami is a pretty poorly made game and copying it's bad ideas does nothing to improve other games.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#45Phange 2Posted 12/29/2012 6:56:51 AM(edited)
Off TV play has been a system seller to me, since I really only have time to play games late at night.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#46Phange 2Posted 12/29/2012 6:57:41 AM
El_Zaggy posted...
Legend of Zelda

It's on Wii, too.

I love Okami but the game design isn't as good as the visuals.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#47DTY3Posted 12/29/2012 7:23:07 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
lowuw posted...
You can play games on the controller and watch tv at the same time.

How do you play a game effectively if you're watching TV?

I take it youve never played a handheld while watching TV.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#48MossDiggerPosted 12/29/2012 7:42:07 AM
It's has Nintendo on it.
---
3DS FC: Cameron 5112-3414-6513. Nintendo Network ID: MossDigger
#49jackorhoadsPosted 12/29/2012 7:48:19 AM
I can complain on gfaqs while mid game. Oh look a mushroom!
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#50Zato InfinitePosted 12/29/2012 8:02:31 AM
This is funny:

Out of all these responses only two people know the true reason as to why the Wii U has an advantage over the PS3 or Xbox 360.