Is Miiverse the best thing about the Wii U ?

#1Love-WilcoxPosted 12/29/2012 12:41:51 AM
I've been having an absolute blast on Miiverse ever since I got my Wii U. I'll admit I wasn't completely sold on the idea when it was first announced but Nintendo have proved me wrong by providing a really fun, well integrated and intuitive online community.
I remember how bare-bones PSN and Xbox Live were at launch and how they grew and expanded over time. If Nintendo stick with it and we see the same level of growth with Miiverse then I think we have a lot to look forward to.

Discuss.
---
Flow: 68
PSN: Love-Wilcox
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/29/2012 12:43:59 AM
Many of Nintendo's features really have the promise for growth, I'm really excited.

Miiverse,I'm probably just going to stick to giving out 'Yeah"s, at least for a while.
I'm not drawn to it yet.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#3DynheartPosted 12/29/2012 1:25:21 AM
Miiverse has tons of potential. Right now it's being flooded with worthless banter. That's to be expected, though. It's new. People are trying it out. People are having fun with it; no harm.

If Nintendo takes anything with them to their next console, it has to be Miiverse. I feel this will be copied and be used as a form of integrated social media for gaming. It needs some work/refining. It's still in it's infancy stages. But I think they have some special here.

The Gamepad is part of the experience, so that comes with. I think the Gamepad will be a staple from here on out. Just work out the kinks and you have home run IMO.

Best of all? It's unique...for now.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2