WiiU sales tanking in Japan

#51Enigma149Posted 12/29/2012 1:56:51 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
If the "77" refers to the year it was born, even more sad and pathetic.

His username comes from the last name of a person who indirectly led to the fall of the tsarist government, the Russian Revolution, and the rise of Communism worldwide. The "77" may come from the year Rasputin's daughter died.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#52ColorfulColorsPosted 12/29/2012 1:57:04 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Buretsu posted...
Oh, look, it's Rasputin "WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE TROLLS???!!!" 77.

If the "77" refers to the year it was born, even more sad and pathetic.

What he doesn't know is that an aura of irony is surrounding him at all times.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#53nbean16Posted 12/29/2012 2:46:56 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
Buretsu posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Buretsu posted...
First the fake Fox News interview and now this?

For shame.

Do you ever stop crying?

Do you ever stop trolling?

Good one. You took what he said... and kind of used the same sentence structure... and came up with your... 'own', um... creative(?)... well-formulated response. =/

Kind of like what I've seen you do... oh, 100 other times already.

(QUICK!... this is where you say you've seen me do something 100 other times already!... Go ahead...)

Yes! This is my favorite part! The troll suck off! Wheres icecream so they can both suck him off at the same time?

Suck him off! Suck him off!
#54dark trunksPosted 12/29/2012 2:49:08 PM
Christopher Belmont posted...
Yes. You're missing the fact that Sailor Goon is a troll.

And the article is BS.

If I remember right, he has been for years, hasn't he? I remember someone with a similar username, possibly the same one, pissing people off many years ago.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#55Lemmywinks13Posted 12/29/2012 2:57:01 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
http://bgr.com/2012/12/28/nintendo-wii-u-sales-december-271061/

How much time on google did you spend to dig this one up? lol
#56DTY3Posted 12/29/2012 3:02:11 PM
squatch22 posted...
Sagadego posted...
oh look it's sailor 6+4=11 goon. the troll from the vita boards.

Yep. lol

Sailor Goon posted...
And whats the problem with using the Japanese launch numbers? Using just the Japanese launch figures, it was close to 400,000 at launch. Now the Vita has been out worldwide for a week, and it sold a little over 600,000. So its launch with just including Japan's initial launch and worldwide's one week sales, you get about 1.1 million units sold.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62102081

I just read that topic.
Goon, get off of this site. That topic (and this one) was embarrassing.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#57DTY3Posted 12/29/2012 3:04:07 PM
Oh looks like i missed Rasputin white knighting in an over dramatic fashion.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#58Lemmywinks13Posted 12/29/2012 3:05:41 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
TediousMatt posted...
El_Zaggy posted...
reussurance topic #3000

I know right?
These Vita users keep bringing up the Wii U sales to make it seem like the Wii U is the next Vita. Goon should stop raging in the Media create topics, he is making himself look more foolish by the day.

So sales don't matter now? lol you know....after months of you nintendrones saying how important Japan is. The Wiiu is following the same trend as the Vita there.

Following the same trend as the Vita? Even if that were true...isn't the Vita a huge success according to you in Japan? So which is it...is the Wii U and Vita tanking or is the Wii U tanking and Vita still excelling? lol
#59Sailor Goon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 3:18:10 PM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
TediousMatt posted...
El_Zaggy posted...
reussurance topic #3000

I know right?
These Vita users keep bringing up the Wii U sales to make it seem like the Wii U is the next Vita. Goon should stop raging in the Media create topics, he is making himself look more foolish by the day.

So sales don't matter now? lol you know....after months of you nintendrones saying how important Japan is. The Wiiu is following the same trend as the Vita there.

Following the same trend as the Vita? Even if that were true...isn't the Vita a huge success according to you in Japan? So which is it...is the Wii U and Vita tanking or is the Wii U tanking and Vita still excelling? lol

I've never once said the Vita was excelling in Japan. I've always just made fun of the Nintendo fanboys who kept going on about how important the region was. Now they're acting like Japan doesn't matter... you know, now that it goes against them.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#60darkjedilinkPosted 12/29/2012 3:38:58 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
TediousMatt posted...
El_Zaggy posted...
reussurance topic #3000

I know right?

I've never once said the Vita was excelling in Japan. I've always just made fun of the Nintendo fanboys who kept going on about how important the region was. Now they're acting like Japan doesn't matter... you know, now that it goes against them.

Except the Wii U is doing great in Japan.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie