Zelda Demo (e3)

#1selby20Posted 12/29/2012 5:19:53 AM
Nintendo should release this on eshop just wanna see how amazing it is in my own tv.
#2GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 12/29/2012 5:25:52 AM
selby20 posted...
Nintendo should release this on eshop just wanna see how amazing it is in my own tv.

If you watch the old videos of that demo you'll notice the Gamepad is not hooked up to an actual Wii U console (if anyone wants to find a video that proves me wrong, knock yourself out)

100% sure the demo was done on a workstation and not a real console. Just like all the other tech demos, hence why they were never seen again when real Wii U consoles popped up for demos at E3 and other shows.

Fanboys will deny this and make excuses, but then again fanboys really aren't that bright to begin with
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#3wingo84Posted 12/29/2012 5:33:15 AM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
selby20 posted...

If you watch the old videos of that demo you'll notice the Gamepad is not hooked up to an actual Wii U console (if anyone wants to find a video that proves me wrong, knock yourself out)

100% sure the demo was done on a workstation and not a real console. Just like all the other tech demos, hence why they were never seen again when real Wii U consoles popped up for demos at E3 and other shows.

Fanboys will deny this and make excuses, but then again fanboys really aren't that bright to begin with

They didnt even have the console finalised at the previous E3 anyway so it doesn't particularly matter all that much

On Topic. Yeh It would be cool to have it, well for like 10 mins anyway
---
NNID - Wingo84
#4JoeSkeletorPosted 12/29/2012 5:35:12 AM
selby20 posted...

It was definitely a tech demo and you are correct the NDF will soon be on the scene calling you a troll anyone remeber the ff13 tech demo that showed one of the cutscenes with a fake UI as if it were in game lol ticked me off.
---
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
#5selby20(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 9:11:19 AM
I'd be happy even with 10mins :-)

wingo84 posted...
selby20 posted...

They didnt even have the console finalised at the previous E3 anyway so it doesn't particularly matter all that much

On Topic. Yeh It would be cool to have it, well for like 10 mins anyway
#6ColorfulColorsPosted 12/29/2012 9:14:29 AM
selby20 posted...

Translation:
YOUR OPINION=S***
MY OPINION=FACT
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#7vidalmorazaPosted 12/29/2012 9:17:51 AM
selby20 posted...

Tech demos are that, they are running an engine made for the Wii U, with a PC with similar Wii U specs, they canīt show something that is not gonna be the Wii U capable of...

Similar of how Kojima showed the Ground Zeroes demo that was running in a PC with specs similar to an Xbox 360/PS3
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#8GloryChaosPosted 12/29/2012 9:18:36 AM
That'll never happen. The tech demo will be forgotten about entirely once the next Zelda game comes out and looks nothing like it.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#9Enigma149Posted 12/29/2012 9:20:18 AM
selby20 posted...

Except for, you know, New Super Mario Bros. Mii, which they turned into New Super Mario Bros U. Oh, and Battle Mii and Chase Mii, which they turned into NintendoLand.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#10GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 12/29/2012 10:02:43 AM
Remember the spaceworld Zelda "Demo"? The actual game sure did end up looking just as good!

Oh wait.

Remember the T-Rex PS1 Demo? Boy ps1 games sure did look just as good!

Oh wait.

Its like Nintendo fanboys really do live in a bubble sheltered from all common sense, reality, and ability to use logic and past experiences to determine the reality of a situation.

Seriously, get a clue guys the Zelda Wii U demo was a complete and total bullshot. Look that term up, since I know you don't even know what that means either. Companies do it all the time.

Jesus christ its like talking to infants around here, I should get paid to post here and put up with this crap geez
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888