Zelda Demo (e3)

#21PaladinrjaPosted 12/29/2012 11:43:34 AM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
selby20 posted...
Nintendo should release this on eshop just wanna see how amazing it is in my own tv.

If you watch the old videos of that demo you'll notice the Gamepad is not hooked up to an actual Wii U console (if anyone wants to find a video that proves me wrong, knock yourself out)

100% sure the demo was done on a workstation and not a real console. Just like all the other tech demos, hence why they were never seen again when real Wii U consoles popped up for demos at E3 and other shows.

Fanboys will deny this and make excuses, but then again fanboys really aren't that bright to begin with

Ok cranial-rectum, why don't you tell us what was in that workstation. What was it running?
#22nonexistingheroPosted 12/29/2012 11:43:51 AM
And if I was wrong, we would of seen the goddamn Zelda "Real time lighting" demo at e3 and Wii U demo kiosks at the nintendo store.

But we didn't, because it was a bullshot mockup on a workstation, not an actual console, and even nintendo themselves don't have the toolsets to develop a game that looks that good on the Wii U right now. Hell, we'll be lucky with the derp CPU and pain in the ass architecture, if we'll EVER see a game that looks as good as the zelda wii u tech demo on the console in its lifetime

Name me one instance where Nintendo has been proven to use fake tech demos. If anything, the games eventually end up looking better than the tech demos indicate, as far as Nintendo consoles are concerned.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#23PaladinrjaPosted 12/29/2012 11:49:23 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
And if I was wrong, we would of seen the goddamn Zelda "Real time lighting" demo at e3 and Wii U demo kiosks at the nintendo store.

But we didn't, because it was a bullshot mockup on a workstation, not an actual console, and even nintendo themselves don't have the toolsets to develop a game that looks that good on the Wii U right now. Hell, we'll be lucky with the derp CPU and pain in the ass architecture, if we'll EVER see a game that looks as good as the zelda wii u tech demo on the console in its lifetime

Name me one instance where Nintendo has been proven to use fake tech demos. If anything, the games eventually end up looking better than the tech demos indicate, as far as Nintendo consoles are concerned.

I think the answer to my question will result in much hilarity.
#24SS4_NamreppivPosted 12/29/2012 12:12:44 PM
That'll never happen. The tech demo will be forgotten about entirely once the next Zelda game comes out and looks nothing like it.

Wind Waker Returns..........
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban